General

What brought about your fat fetish and when?

I think mine was a part of me since I was as young as 4 when first forming memories. I remember watching weight gain in cartoons as a kid and that awakening something within me; however, I had always fantasized weight gain and feedism fetishes since I could form and remember thoughts more decently about the sexiness of a woman just being a total glutton suddenly expanding from an endless desire for junk food. Sorry for veering off track! I’m so blazed right now! ☺️
4 weeks

I was 4 or 5 and the book was the Fat Cat a Danish folk tale by Jack Kent. Basically a cat that starts eating every one he meets. And in the process just expands and expands I was memorised by the idea and physical changes. From that time i wanted to be able to get fatter and fatter, now I just try.
4 weeks

For me it was an outworking of my gluttonous appetite that I got tired of trying to hold back, what caused that gluttony was probably my extreme diet I had in early adulthood, either was now I long for more soft poundage
4 weeks

Finding the fat girl's attractive in school from my teens.
2 weeks

Ima be deadass, I was doing an online zoom meeting in 2020. I was looking at pictures of girls on a website, and I stumbled across a girl who had a slightly protruding belly. I looked up girls with a belly, and after a few hundred searches, my journey in feederism started.

4 years strong!
2 weeks

It’s neat hearing such background stories! I find it possible for genetic-inclination being a thing as I had feedism feelings so young. I don’t recall any external factors that led me to feedism feelings at such a young age. The external stimuli just let me know the feedism feelings I have always had to begin with. I would love to see more studies on fetishes when it comes to the genetic side of the discussion.
1 day

It's interesting to hear others have such similar experiences. It was a part of me since I was 4 or so, I distinctly remember weight gain in cartoons exciting me. I can't think of any external factors that could have caused it, either.
1 day

Seeing my sister gain weight
1 day

Definitely seeing women showing off their bellies. I enjoyed how they looked, but they were all thin. I wanted to see women showing big bellies!
1 day

SoftieAngel:
Seeing my sister gain weight

Interesting
1 day
12   loading