Lifestyle tips

Best places to take a feedee on vacation?

I've travelled quite a bit over the years, and nowadays whenever I eat good food from a new place, I imagine how tasty they could be to a feedee. What are some vacation spots you feel offer the best experiences for feedees and are the most accommodating for them?
3 months

Well, I think a cruise would be a classic place to take a feedee for vacation ✨️
3 months

Avoid Europe not very fat friendly.
Portions are small, small places, a lot of walking
3 months

An all inclusive resort where there are all you can eat buffets and unlimited supplies of drinks both soft and beer.
3 months

While a couple of your suggestions seem nice, I guess I was thinking more on any specific countries/territories.
3 months

The Bahamas
3 months

Morbidly A Beast:
Avoid Europe not very fat friendly.
Portions are small, small places, a lot of walking

Disagree. It depends on the area.

Places like Sorrento Italy are great for fattening up a wife. The combination of walking and eating and drinking keep a feedee engaged. It's all day affair of stopping at a place for a drink and bite to eat, in between a big lunch. Those long late dinners in Italy are a great way to end the day with her belly full before bed.
3 months

Across the United States and eat at food trucks, too. Cuban food in Miami, Creole in Louisiana, Steak and kielbasa on Chicago, Italian, Greek and Puerto Rican food in NY, etc.
3 months

LLP:
Across the United States and eat at food trucks, too. Cuban food in Miami, Creole in Louisiana, Steak and kielbasa on Chicago, Italian, Greek and Puerto Rican food in NY, etc.

Oh, I am VERY aware of Louisiana's delicacies. I've been there several times and I consider it an absolute culinary paradise.
3 months

Absolutely 100% an all inclusive cruise. I've only ever cruised with one company but the food was unlimited and great quality, the customer service was amazing, and in a 1 or 2 week cruise you can even just stay on the boat and have plenty of entertainment and indulgence with minimal effort. I gained 4lbs on my last one without even trying. I highly recommend.
3 months