Submission and domination

Best fattening way to use remote control vibrator?

I recently got a remote control wearable vibrator and would like to use it to try to condition myself to eat more. Has anyone got experience with this? What’s the best way to do it - every time you eat (within the bounds of appropriate settings, of course), or only when eating a specific fattening food to try to form a strong connection? Or is it more effective to do it only when stuffed to your limit?
1 month

Finickyfeedee:
I recently got a remote control wearable vibrator and would like to use it to try to condition myself to eat more. Has anyone got experience with this? What’s the best way to do it - every time you eat (within the bounds of appropriate settings, of course), or only when eating a specific fattening food to try to form a strong connection? Or is it more effective to do it only when stuffed to your limit?

It depends on what you're trying to achieve. Keep in mind, you are tying sexual pleasure to an act to achieve a desired outcome.

If you tie sexual pleasure to a specific food or beverage, then you'll get horny whenever you encounter it. If you tie the act of eating (in an appropriate context) to sexual pleasure, then you'll tie your specific flavor of feedism to sexual pleasure.

There is a flip side to this. If you enhance your desire to eat with sexual pleasure, you tie your sexual pleasure to your desire to eat. This can form addictive behaviors. I highly discourage doing this solo because it is very easy to go off the deep-end.

I've done this with a number of feedees, and it's always a good time. But when I do, I have to monitor their behaviors closely and intervene if they start going off the deep end. Also, if you decided to stop or cut back for one reason or another, it's exceptionally hard to stop.
1 month

Finickyfeedee:

Munchies:
It depends on what you're trying to achieve. Keep in mind, you are tying sexual pleasure to an act to achieve a desired outcome.

If you tie sexual pleasure to a specific food or beverage, then you'll get horny whenever you encounter it. If you tie the act of eating (in an appropriate context) to sexual pleasure, then you'll tie your specific flavor of feedism to sexual pleasure.

There is a flip side to this. If you enhance your desire to eat with sexual pleasure, you tie your sexual pleasure to your desire to eat. This can form addictive behaviors. I highly discourage doing this solo because it is very easy to go off the deep-end.

I've done this with a number of feedees, and it's always a good time. But when I do, I have to monitor their behaviors closely and intervene if they start going off the deep end. Also, if you decided to stop or cut back for one reason or another, it's exceptionally hard to stop.

Why is it easier to go off the deep end when solo?
1 month

Finickyfeedee:

Munchies:

Kimllyy:
Why is it easier to go off the deep end when solo?

Becuase you have no one to support you or hold you accountable. When you associate belly stuffing, an activity you enjoy, with sex, something you also enjoy, it creates a feedback loop in your brain. As such, it makes it easier to fall into addictive behaviors.

That said, if you decide to have a feeding partner, it's better to pick someone that won't enable you. You need someone that will help you to enjoy yourself without destroying your life. Kinda like safety harness.
1 month

Finickyfeedee:

Munchies:

What I’m hoping to achieve is for eating to actually be pleasurable in some way instead of just a tedious means to an end so that I actually want to do it.

Having historically struggled badly in the other direction, I’m not too worried about risks - even in a worst case scenario, being unable to stop would be infinitely better than my usual problem of having long periods every month or two where I can barely eat at all due to lack of appetite and food just seeming disgusting. It makes gaining hard which is annoying but it also makes just functioning pretty hard when it’s particularly bad. I’ve tried just about everything to get out of that cycle but nothing has worked, I’m hoping this will.
3 weeks

Finickyfeedee:

Munchies:

Finickyfeedee:
What I’m hoping to achieve is for eating to actually be pleasurable in some way instead of just a tedious means to an end so that I actually want to do it.

Having historically struggled badly in the other direction, I’m not too worried about risks - even in a worst case scenario, being unable to stop would be infinitely better than my usual problem of having long periods every month or two where I can barely eat at all due to lack of appetite and food just seeming disgusting. It makes gaining hard which is annoying but it also makes just functioning pretty hard when it’s particularly bad. I’ve tried just about everything to get out of that cycle but nothing has worked, I’m hoping this will.

Well, you know yourself better than I, love. I wish you the best.

Sounds like you have a sensory issue, tho. Are you on the spectrum?
3 weeks

I imagine a collar/necklace that will trigger the vibrator when it senses swallowing.
3 weeks

Ateitall:
I imagine a collar/necklace that will trigger the vibrator when it senses swallowing.

This is a fun idea. But I swallow occasionally even when I’m not eating, so idk if it would work if just tied to that…maybe something to do with chewing and swallowing?
3 weeks

Ateitall:

Piggishurges:
This is a fun idea. But I swallow occasionally even when I’m not eating, so idk if it would work if just tied to that…maybe something to do with chewing and swallowing?

This would be a great reminder to take another bite!
3 weeks

OMG that would be double pleasure 😋😎
3 weeks
12   loading