Gaining

Intentional gaining philosophies

Intentional Gaining philosophies.

Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

1. Careful planner -- you decide on how much you want to gain, gain that much and stop.

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

3. Letting go -- you focus on eating all you want and gaining all you want don't think much about weight limits unless it becomes an issue.

4. Max -- you try to get as big as possible.

5. Stuffer -- you're more into stuffing and getting really full. Gaining is just a side-effect.

6. Like #3, but with the additional goal of going out-of-control.
3 weeks

I'm not sure what I would label this, but in addition to being a stage-by-stage gainer and a stuffer, I've also had the goal of getting the biggest belly my body could handle. As I've put on 380 pounds, my belly has maintained a ball-like shape, and I've in part been motivated by the desire to make it fatter and increase my circumference
3 weeks

AskDrFeeder:
Intentional Gaining philosophies.

Can you think of any more? Which one are you?

1. Careful planner -- you decide on how much you want to gain, gain that much and stop.

2. Stage by stage -- you gain a certain amount and then re-evaluate, possibly stopping, possibly gaining more.

3. Letting go -- you focus on eating all you want and gaining all you want don't think much about weight limits unless it becomes an issue.

4. Max -- you try to get as big as possible.

5. Stuffer -- you're more into stuffing and getting really full. Gaining is just a side-effect.

6. Like #3, but with the additional goal of going out-of-control.

When I was a gainer, I was s careful planner. Shocking, I know. My partner is a letting go kind of guy.

There was some initial friction when we first started. He wouldn't care too much about being safe, and I'd act like his safety harness. It wasn't too bad since we have a D/S relationship and he gets off on being told no. But it was an adjustment.
3 weeks

Maybe the speed gainer? Trying to gain as much as possible as quickly as possible for shocking results.
3 weeks

Irishrunner:
Maybe the speed gainer? Trying to gain as much as possible as quickly as possible for shocking results.

Don't forget the min-max gainers. They want to gain the most amount of weight for the least amount of effort.
3 weeks

3 and 4 for me. Rapid gain would be fun, but to get as big as possible, I want to maintain a steady gain with no plateaus.
3 weeks

Closest for me would be #2, maybe with a dash of #3. I do set small goals but so far, none of them have seemed like enough. But, I'm not sure where I'd like to stop.

I do have some hard limits, I know I will not cross, but this can't be represented by any numbers, since I wouldn't know until I know. If I'm not able to function independently, that's too big. And I don't want to gain so fast I develop very serious problems.

I don't think #5 really describes me. It's not a singular focus, though I like the idea of being able to eat more in a single sitting. I still can't quite eat a large Pizza Hut pizza in one sitting, so sometimes I feel like I'm still playing in the rookie leagues, so to speak.
3 weeks

I’d say 4 and 6 are me as I just want to throw caution to the wind and get as fat as I can.
3 weeks

#5 here... I really enjoy the fullness and feeling my stomach tighten and expand!
2 weeks