General

What's your opinion on the movie feed?

I remember watching it awhile ago and then coming back to it lmao. It's like a guilty pleasure movie to an extent, given it's a movie to really cover something like feederism.

Not saying it's like, a great movie on the topic though. Far from it. If anything it's just funny-
3 weeks

I have seen some parts of it on YT and it seems like a low budget B movie you might see at a drive in movie
3 weeks

I was hopping that it would be better.

I agree with the low budget look and feel. Is a remake in the cards?
3 weeks

They usually don't make remakes of films that bomb at the box office.
3 weeks

Bloatedsodacan:
I remember watching it awhile ago and then coming back to it lmao. It's like a guilty pleasure movie to an extent, given it's a movie to really cover something like feederism.

Not saying it's like, a great movie on the topic though. Far from it. If anything it's just funny-

it is far worse than funny. it paints people who are part of this community as being sick, or worse, criminals. it doesn't have any nuance to it at all.

it is best forgotten, imo.
3 weeks

The guy who directed it had previously earned success with The Lawnmower Man (which had nothing to do with the Stephen King short story - King sued to have his name taken off of it), and Virtuosity (starring Denzel Washington and a pre-fame Russell Crowe). Both were fun cheesy movies.

This was terrible. The writer really seems to have some issues against women with this, and the whole movie is so low quality, there wasn't anything for me to enjoy.
3 weeks

The film came up with some family conversation during the holidays and they asked me what I thought of the movie.
I said I generally don't go see movies about subjects I'm not the least bit interested in.
My Mom opened her mouth and I knew she was about to be her rude self.
I said Mom I eat a lot and I'm fat because I want to be that doesn't mean I am into feedism or have a fat based kink.
Holy cow did that get a rise out of the ladies. lol
My Aunt and Uncle looked at Mom and said OMG Mary your Daughter just owned you.
They know very well she can be overly rude to fat people in public including me.
I guess now the whole family knows I got fat on purpose. Oh well the cat is out of the bag now.
3 weeks

Judging just from this thread, I’ll stick to my faves from the Coen Bros. and anything with Paul Giamatti in it :-)
3 weeks

HappyBigBelly:
Judging just from this thread, I’ll stick to my faves from the Coen Bros. and anything with Paul Giamatti in it :-)

i am going to pile on and see if we can redirect this into a paul giamatti appreciate thread, lol! smiley
3 weeks

Disclaimer: I haven't actually seen it, but I've heard enough about it.

I know enough to know it would be distasteful and revolting. I also curse the day it was ever released, and it's an enormous setback to ultimate acceptance, not that I expect full acceptance to ever really occur.

It's filled with misinformation and has likely caused damaging misconceptions.

It also implies that anyone into this is mentally ill, that immobility is the only goal (a concept that's extremely controversial even within feederism circles), and it's all about being an abusive bullying asshole under the guise of fake dominance.

I hope I'm not inadvertently stepping on other toes as well when I say this, as I don't really know a whole lot about BDSM and dom/sub dynamics either, and if anyone tries to start that with me, I'm telling that person to pound sand. But I do know enough to know it's not as clear cut as that. That being a dom isn't a license to be abusive, nor does it grant the right to do anything. If anything, the dom has to earn the devotion of the sub, and the sub has to ultimately be convinced and believe the dom is worthwhile to follow. A difficult process that does NOT happen quickly, and when boundaries and limits are established, they are also ultimately respected.

It's my hope this film will fall by the wayside, long forgotten, much like the terrible music of the past that no one, or virtually no one remembers fondly. Or at the very least, will just be a very bad memory.
3 weeks
12   loading