Fattening others

Fattening wife

My wife has always been a skinny person, so I hid my FA/feedism kink from her until about a year ago. I was shocked 10 weeks ago when she agreed to attempt to gain weight, but she didn’t think it would work.
I’ve been making her shakes every morning with weight gainer, whole milk, and heavy cream (around 1700 calories in the current version) and the results are finally beginning to manifest. Her ass and boobs have gotten larger and she has a cute little pooch belly.
The issue I’m having is I’m afraid I may give her diabetes if we continue these shakes long term. The original thought was as she gained, she would eventually start being able to get her calories the old fashioned way, but that doesn’t seem to be happening so far. Any advice?
1 month

Fattening wife

Southernfeeeder90:
My wife has always been a skinny person, so I hid my FA/feedism kink from her until about a year ago. I was shocked 10 weeks ago when she agreed to attempt to gain weight, but she didn’t think it would work.
I’ve been making her shakes every morning with weight gainer, whole milk, and heavy cream (around 1700 calories in the current version) and the results are finally beginning to manifest. Her ass and boobs have gotten larger and she has a cute little pooch belly.
The issue I’m having is I’m afraid I may give her diabetes if we continue these shakes long term. The original thought was as she gained, she would eventually start being able to get her calories the old fashioned way, but that doesn’t seem to be happening so far. Any advice?

You two need to sit down and discuss how you will go about this. Gotta talk about both of your goals, limits, fears, excitement, etc. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail and all of that good jazz.
1 month

Fattening wife

Southernfeeeder90:

Not a doctor. Most of my knowledge comes from reading up on diabetes on the internet (scholarly articles, scientific esplanations).

TL;DR avoid carbs unless you can exercise after meals.

From what I understand, type 2 diabetes is ultimately caused by too many carbs and not enough exercise. Carbs turn into blood sugar, and the body releases insulin to signal muscles to use the blood sugar.

But if there's nothing to use it on, the blood sugar and insulin levels stay high and two things happen. First, muscles start to get used to higher insulin levels as the "norm," so they need even more insulin to be told to use the blood sugar. Second, the pancreas gets worn out from constantly releasing more and more insulin, causing damage to it, ultimately reducing the amount of insulin it can release.

These two symptoms are what we call diabetes: the inability for the body to produce enough insulin to get muscles to use sugar efficiently.

If you can keep your blood sugar low, you can avoid diabetes. That means avoiding high carb foods, unless you can put those carbs to use by exercising.
1 month