Fat experiences

How do you wear your pants?

i do wear them covering my belly button but know i gain more i need to decide what looks better.
i was always ignoring my size and hiding it.
Now i embrassed it and must say its liberating.
I can get as fat i want.
1 year

Spike:
I do not wear pants as they never stay up or my belly makes it look like an intertube. I havent looked back since 2011 when i stopped wearing leg prisons.
Fuck them pants XD

leg prisons... that is a new one
1 year

way up high under my chest...makes me look fatter 😊
1 year

I like to wear pants on my stomach. I like how my lower belly fills out my pants and my upper belly gets bigger.
3 weeks

I also have a big ass, so it's nice to wear pants on my stomach. And I really like how my lower belly fills my pants. I'm also very round.
3 weeks

I wear my pants over my belly now. I don't seem to be outgrowing them, but I am starting to expand both below and above my pants waistline.
3 weeks

I used to wear them under the belly, but it isn’t possible now for me to find business shirts long enough to tuck in. I now wear them over the belly, with suspenders.
3 weeks

FAMGM:
I used to wear them under the belly, but it isn’t possible now for me to find business shirts long enough to tuck in. I now wear them over the belly, with suspenders.

Same now pants are the issue, not big enough.
2 weeks

Under belly has been more comfortable
2 weeks

I use to wear my pants under my belly at the time I was 3XL-4XL. As I gradually got bigger over the years going from a 3XL to a 6XL the shirts got wider but never long enough to full cover my low hanging belly. I did continue to westing my pants underbelly for sometime, but it just got uncomfortable having my belly hanging and dangling from under my shirt in public and I’ve always gotten the craziest side eyes and that’s when I decided to just size up in pants to accommodate for my extra belly.
2 weeks
12   loading