General

Just a little psa

FeedeeViolet:
people are allowed to have preferences for whom they like! some of y’all need a refresher course on consent 101 or something.

Context????
3 weeks

Just a little psa

FeedeeViolet:
people are allowed to have preferences for whom they like! some of y’all need a refresher course on consent 101 or something.

Munchies:
Context????

a lot of men here like to harass when i turn them down/think they can force their ideals onto me
3 weeks

Just a little psa

FeedeeViolet:

Munchies:
Context????

FeedeeViolet:
a lot of men here like to harass when i turn them down/think they can force their ideals onto me

Probably should have opened with that, lol.

But I get it. There are a lot of creeps on here. The best thing to do is report and block them.

Make sure you take screenshots and send them to team@fantasyfeeder.com. This is the most important part.

A lot of people freak out and close the PM. Maybe they make a forum post that gets buried later. That's the absolute worst thing to do because they will do it again. Sometimes, they'll end up doing it to you specifically again because they either forgot they spoke to you or are just that sick of a person.

If more people reported creeps with screenshots, it would tamp down on many creeps, but I understand why people don't. You feel violated, and you want to get away from it as fast as possible.

Personally, I don't mind the creeps too much. I'm a sadistic domme, and they make wonderful chew toys. But I'm a special kind of crazy.
3 weeks