Stuffing

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

Unless in consciously working to maintain instead of gain, for me, it's constant stuffing... 15,000 calories days with at least one super stuffing a week, when I try to double that. I can easily put on ten or more pounds a week when I try.
1 month

Which do you like? consistently stuffing to get fatter? or occasionally really big stuffing for

A constant intake I find is more conducive to gains. Increasing it over time. As three meals.

And I as like a day of snaking, every half hr or so, they is also a way to be lots of calories in one day.

None the less I like to have a bigger feed to test my capacity as well, so both I guess.
1 month

Bigwideland:
A constant intake I find is more conducive to gains. Increasing it over time. As three meals.

And I as like a day of snaking, every half hr or so, they is also a way to be lots of calories in one day.

None the less I like to have a bigger feed to test my capacity as well, so both I guess.

Agreed re: constant intake. I find, if I want to gain A LOT, it's helpful to do a giant stuffing day, enough to push my weight up ten pounds on the scale, and then to continue eating big so none of the weight drops off. It's how I've achieved some of my biggest gains ever
1 month

Bigwideland:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Agreed re: constant intake. I find, if I want to gain A LOT, it's helpful to do a giant stuffing day, enough to push my weight up ten pounds on the scale, and then to continue eating big so none of the weight drops off. It's how I've achieved some of my biggest gains ever

This is how I packed 100 lbs on my partner in under a year.

He had a gastric bypass years before we met, so his capacity was kinda small. By the time we stopped for health reasons, he was eating about 14k calories a day.

Some of my finest work, ngl.
1 month

Bigwideland:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

He had a gastric bypass years before we met, so his capacity was kinda small. By the time we stopped for health reasons, he was eating about 14k calories a day.

Very impressive. I bet you both enjoyed every minute.

Stretching the stomach is a real thing. When I am in peak gaining mode, two large pizzas are my norm (and don't even make me overly full), and it seems so foreign to think the vast majority of people hit capacity at two or three slices.
1 month

Bigwideland:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:
Very impressive. I bet you both enjoyed every minute.

Stretching the stomach is a real thing. When I am in peak gaining mode, two large pizzas are my norm (and don't even make me overly full), and it seems so foreign to think the vast majority of people hit capacity at two or three slices.

Yeah. Helping his stomach shrink was an experience. He was not happy. Being hungry all the time sucks. But he got through it.
1 month

I like to stuff occasionally large meals I am not actively gaining because food is expensive and my health at the end of the day is more important than a fetish
1 month
123   loading