Extreme obesity

Male pear

A member informed me I am a pear shape.

Quote:

It is very rare shape. This is a blessing among ssbhms to be a pear,

I am interested to know more and why is it rare?
1 week

Male pear

Bigwideland:

Quote:

I legit wanna know how many people are actually ssbhm-enthusiests. Because that's not true.

There's this idea that men tend to have apple-shaped bodied while women have more body diversity when gaining. This is what we call a load of hogwash in my neck of the woods. Even got into an arguement about it with a couple of male members once.

metro.co.uk/2017/05/21/there-are-only-five-male-body-shapes-according-to-health-experts-6650097/

As you can see here, pear-shaped men are the 3rd most common body shape. So it stands to reason that pear-shaped ssbhms cannot be that rare.

I will say that there are popularized body shapes. For men, it's the apple shape. It's all about having as big a belly as possible. So apple shaped men will be more popular the other body shapes.
1 week

Male pear

I think I qualify as well.

I've always had big thighs. Fot a while my gut grew wider, starting to go out now.

Only thing I don't have is a butt.
1 week

Male pear

Bellyrub:
I think I qualify as well.

I've always had big thighs. Fot a while my gut grew wider, starting to go out now.

Only thing I don't have is a butt.

I have a substantial rear end I would say it's the same weight as my belly if not more.
1 week

Male pear

Bigwideland:

Quote:

I'd say, once you get into SSBHM territory, there are PLENTY of pear-shaped guys. And I think there's also a hybrid body type with a big belly AND big hips/rear. It's no different really than my body shape as a woman... large pot belly, fairly firm for being as big as I am. Human bodies come in all kinds of beautiful forms.
1 week

Male pear

I think men who have big rear ends have more estrogen in their systems than an average male. They would likely have breasts too.
4 hours