General

Finding real people

Hey FF, i’m a 19m on here looking to meet people that are actually interested in chatting but it seems like almost everyone is on here to promote or just try to get money, am i looking in the wrong place or does anyone have any tips? thank you 🙏
1 month

Finding real people

Yeherehard:
Hey FF, i’m a 19m on here looking to meet people that are actually interested in chatting but it seems like almost everyone is on here to promote or just try to get money, am i looking in the wrong place or does anyone have any tips? thank you 🙏

Imma level with you, chief. It looks like some of your problem is self-inflicted. You barely engage on the site, your profile is barebones, and you tell people to hit you up on Snapchat.

No one worth talking to is going to take you seriously. It screams that you're here for a warm, bam, thank-you ma'am, and little else. So, naturally, the only people you'll attract are those looking to make a buck or get free food.

There's no sign of your personality. We can't tell who you are as a person. Your profile briefly touches on some of your likes, but it's primarily in service to you being a feedist. That's not enough to make people want to talk to you.

I assume you spent most of your time in chat. How often do you talk with people in gen chat vs sliding into DMs? Most women will sus men out before giving a guy the time of day to make sure he's safe and is worth their time. I'm sorry to say, but most women will not take a chance with your profile and site participation as it is now.
1 month

Finding real people

You’re not alone pal. I really wish I can find the right girl to care for and feed on this website.
1 month

Finding real people

WeirdoOnArt:
You’re not alone pal. I really wish I can find the right girl to care for and feed on this website.

Sir, you've been here for 4 days. And your profile is even worse than OP's.

You call yourself a "loser nerd." I know you meant that to be funny, but women see that as a red flag. We see it as you being an emotionally insecure little man-baby who will make that other people's problem.

I know dating is hard out here on these streets, but accounts that aren't even a week old with barely any site interaction and shitty profiles have no legs to stand on.
1 month

Finding real people

WeirdoOnArt:

Munchies:

You call yourself a "loser nerd." I know you meant that to be funny, but women see that as a red flag. We see it as you being an emotionally insecure little man-baby who will make that other people's problem.

I know dating is hard out here on these streets, but accounts that aren't even a week old with barely any site interaction and shitty profiles have no legs to stand on.

I’m sorry
1 month

Finding real people

WeirdoOnArt:

Munchies:

WeirdoOnArt:
I’m sorry

This is not something to apologize for. This is something that you internalize the feedback and do better.
1 month

Finding real people

WeirdoOnArt:

Munchies:

WeirdoOnArt:
I’m sorry

Munchies:
This is not something to apologize for. This is something that you internalize the feedback and do better.

I’ll do that in the future no worries
1 month

Finding real people

I’m real!
1 month

Finding real people

Thanks for the feedback i’ll give that a shot, i’m not a super online person so i find it hard sometimes to be active but ill definitely try it
1 month