General

Do you have kinks that are unrelated to weight, food, or bdsm ?

Technoman:
Do you have kinks that are completely unrelated to weight, food, or BDSM ?

For me personally, I find these beautiful and sexy on women: acne, acne scars, oily skin, large pores, textured skin, forehead wrinkles, crowsfeet, freckles, sweat, certain earrings, certain necklaces, sneezing, sniffling, nose blowing etc.

Interesting assortment.

Yeah, I have several. I touch on several in my stories, actually.
1 month

Here are mine:
Cosplay, Nerdy, Kemonomimi (humans with animal ears and tail only), mutual poking/tickling, petplay (mainly pretending to be cat), hidden **x, glasses.

All the previously mentioned ones are mutual.
Here are the ones I’d like for only my potential girlfriend (up to her if she wants to):
Maid dress, stockings
1 month

WeirdoOnArt:
Here are mine:
Cosplay, Nerdy, Kemonomimi (humans with animal ears and tail only), mutual poking/tickling, petplay (mainly pretending to be cat), hidden **x, glasses.

Here are the ones I’d like for only my potential girlfriend (up to her if she wants to):
Maid dress, stockings

Just pulling this randomly, but can kemonomimi extend past humans with animal ears and tails? Only asking since you specified that lol.
1 month

Period sex and free flowing with the lady wearing no feminine protection at all in bed.
1 month

I’m not sure what the term is completely but I believe a lot of mine are oral fixations. Biting, sucking, and licking. Usually around the neck and shoulders. I like biting the one part of the neck like im a vampire. One might be related to gaining but is probably more uncommon, is the sensation of sucking a heavy shake through a funnel or large hole. I just love how it occupies the mouth, kind of like sucking dick.

I’m very into body parts like shoulders, biceps, love handles, upper thighs, and ankles with or without fat. Very hit or miss on whether I like them on a given day, sometimes I just want to touch and massage them.

Not sure if this is just the average human but breeding. I get lightheaded at the concept.

My more weird ones are tentacles/ovipositor succubus/sirens and hypnosis.
1 month

WeirdoOnArt:
Here are mine:

Maid dress, stockings

Strayguard:
Just pulling this randomly, but can kemonomimi extend past humans with animal ears and tails? Only asking since you specified that lol.

No not for me at least
1 month

I have an assortment that aren’t really related to fat admiration, but for me they kind of tie in, because the fantasy still always involves at least one big person/one person growing like crazy.

Like someone else said, tentacles, ovipositing, alien pregnancies, those all drive me bananas. I love the idea of swelling up because of a bunch of alien eggs growing inside me. Breeding and breast-milking, which is often accompanied by pig or cow transformations during sex. I consider inflation and extreme bloating to be extremely closely-related to rapid weight gain, and they scratch the same itch for me for watching someone grow. And then the weirdest shit that I can’t get enough of is like, slime stuff and unbirth. There’s also vore, but that one in particular is HEAVILY dominated by men who ignore my “no flirt” boundary and get pushy about rp-ing. Not sure why. I’d love to have some female friends who are into it.
The occasional vampire play or navel play is also tons of fun, and I’ve found that ears are a great erogenous zone too (although I wouldn’t consider that a “kink”).
1 month

Smoking cigarettes. It's a terrible habit and I quit long ago, but I love watching women smoke, especially while driving.

Also just sitting in the car revving the engine, especially while smoking. A former girlfriend used to do this a lot, which I found sexy.

As far as physical features versus mannerisms, the wrinkles, raspy voice, and lingering scent that result from a woman's smoking are sexy.

I actually discovered these kinks prior to realizing I was a fat admirer.
1 month

Quiver:
I have an assortment that aren’t really related to fat admiration, but for me they kind of tie in, because the fantasy still always involves at least one big person/one person growing like crazy.

Like someone else said, tentacles, ovipositing, alien pregnancies, those all drive me bananas. I love the idea of swelling up because of a bunch of alien eggs growing inside me. Breeding and breast-milking, which is often accompanied by pig or cow transformations during sex. I consider inflation and extreme bloating to be extremely closely-related to rapid weight gain, and they scratch the same itch for me for watching someone grow. And then the weirdest shit that I can’t get enough of is like, slime stuff and unbirth. There’s also vore, but that one in particular is HEAVILY dominated by men who ignore my “no flirt” boundary and get pushy about rp-ing. Not sure why. I’d love to have some female friends who are into it.
The occasional vampire play or navel play is also tons of fun, and I’ve found that ears are a great erogenous zone too (although I wouldn’t consider that a “kink”).

breast-milking drives me absolutely wild. scenarios where i or a partner is fattening me with their milk or vice versa? 🥵😮‍💨 can’t get enough, and wish their was more content around this particular kink
1 month

Quiver:

Skeets:
breast-milking drives me absolutely wild. scenarios where i or a partner is fattening me with their milk or vice versa? 🥵😮‍💨 can’t get enough, and wish their was more content around this particular kink

I haven’t written or drawn anything on this theme in a bit, but it’s very much in my wheelhouse for it to turn up at random at some point. It’s just so much fun, it’s shocking to me that it’s not more popular in spaces like FF.
1 month
12   loading