Fat experiences

Just got stuffed by a new feeder last night!

You can see the aftermath on my profile.
But last night went VERY well. Me and my husband had our first experience with another feeder and needless to say it went VERY well.
I feel like this is opening up new horizons for my husband and I as well as the two of us with our new feeder!
I was so stuffed last night I went to bed looking 9 months pregnant, no joke. And I already want more.
My stretch marks were starting to shine again and I'm excited for them to start turning pink and growing even further across my body.
I would love to hear if anyone has had a similar experience!
Ask any question (within reason) and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
1 week

Miss Tiramisu:
But last night went VERY well. Me and my husband had our first experience with another feeder and needless to say it went VERY well.
I feel like this is opening up new horizons for my husband and I as well as the two of us with our new feeder!
I was so stuffed last night I went to bed looking 9 months pregnant, no joke. And I already want more.
My stretch marks were starting to shine again and I'm excited for them to start turning pink and growing even further across my body.

Interesting. Did this feeder team up with your husband to feed you? Or did he feed both of you?
1 week

Interesting. Did this feeder team up with your husband to feed you? Or did he feed both of you?

Hi again!
Yes, he teamed up with my husband. Hes in the UK so hes quite far away, but he exists in a much different position than we previously considered in our relationship.
Opening new doors and helping to provide some great perspective!
1 week

Miss Tiramisu:
Hi again!
Yes, he teamed up with my husband. Hes in the UK so hes quite far away, but he exists in a much different position than we previously considered in our relationship.
Opening new doors and helping to provide some great perspective!

Okay, love. Be safe. Lotta crazies on this site.
1 week

Miss Tiramisu:

I'm excited you're having fun! I know you and your husband are adults and already know this... Just beware of people who want to use your personal information, images, etc. for harm. Enjoy your growth!
6 days

I'm excited you're having fun! I know you and your husband are adults and already know this... Just beware of people who want to use your personal information, images, etc. for harm. Enjoy your growth!

Oh we are very careful. My husband is on the pulse of everything to make sure that everything stays safe and consensual.
This feeder we found is in it for the long haul! Quite the find to be honest!
6 days

I hope all goes well with this endeavor.
6 days

Ditzy:
I hope all goes well with this endeavor.

Its going well so far! After just one weekend I'm already visibly fatter. 😩
6 days

I tried the feeder angle and really wasn't into having someone force me to eat.
So basically was never into the feederism thing but do support those that wish to indulge in it.
6 days

Ditzy:
I tried the feeder angle and really wasn't into having someone force me to eat.
So basically was never into the feederism thing but do support those that wish to indulge in it.

Oh this was quite different! Its very soft and nobody is forcing me to do anything!
Just encouraging me and praising me the entire way through!
Plus they both seriously find me attractive and want to help me get bigger!

So maybe I got lucky.
6 days
12   loading