Gaining

The sensation of gaining.

Has anyone else here experienced the actual feeling of fat filling into your body?
That sort of tingly pressure that you feel in the spots you are gaining?
I just felt that for the first time, and I'm not going to lie, it really turns me on...
5 days

Miss Tiramisu:
Has anyone else here experienced the actual feeling of fat filling into your body?
I just felt that for the first time, and I'm not going to lie, it really turns me on...

That's not what you're feeling. You are feeling fluid retention. This is common after a binge if you eat a lot of salt. This normally goes down after a bit.
5 days

Well whatever it is. I have only been feeling it since I started taking gaining seriously.
Its usually the day after I stuff myself. Especially after some really fatty desserts.
I feel it in my lower belly.

Whether water retention or weight gain I really enjoy it!
5 days

Miss Tiramisu:
Well whatever it is. I have only been feeling it since I started taking gaining seriously.
Its usually the day after I stuff myself. Especially after some really fatty desserts.
I feel it in my lower belly.

Whether water retention or weight gain I really enjoy it!

If you are feeling it in your lower belly, there's also a high chance your are feeling digested food slowly moving through you.
5 days

I found I could feel new fat in my underarms and inner thighs first.
5 days

Miss Tiramisu:

The sensations I know are itching stretchmarks, and finding new fat. I’ve been finding it the last few days in my inner thighs and bum, when I stand still and press my legs together.
4 days

Feeling new stretch marks or just softer and wider turns me on. Especially seeing shape wear or exercise clothes get tighter.

Lately , it feels like when I eat I can feel the spots I want to grow stretch out , maybe that’s mental.

I ate bk and I could feel my tits stretch out my shirt and my hips widening
4 days

Ace Of Spadez:
Feeling new stretch marks or just softer and wider turns me on. Especially seeing shape wear or exercise clothes get tighter.

Lately , it feels like when I eat I can feel the spots I want to grow stretch out , maybe that’s mental.

Yeah, that's a mental thing.
4 days

Ace Of Spadez:

Munchies:
Yeah, that's a mental thing.

Figured, perception is reality though I love the feeling lol 🙃, mental illusion or not
4 days