General

Anyone there talk?

Or is it just that you don’t accept trans? After more than a decade where not a single one of you saw fit to talk to me, I wonder.
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

PhoenixChimera:
Or is it just that you don’t accept trans? After more than a decade where not a single one of you saw fit to talk to me, I wonder.

Personally, I don't speak to people unless they speak to me first.

I don't deny there are transphobes on here. But that falls apart when you consider there are other trans people on here. I've also seen many a thirsty comment from cis people towards people they know are trans.

What has been your experience, if I may?
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

I get people who randomly message me sometimes, but it’s awful rare and I’m fairly visible on the forums, so people have a chance to run across my profile pretty often. I’ve made really great friends here, but they’re folks I’ve interacted with on the forums talking about hobbies or shared interests, it wasn’t just blind messages. I think Munchies is right, you get back what you give more often than not, and you have to put yourself in situations and places where you can show people who you are before you expect either a blind message or an answer to an unsolicited message. Particularly with the message limit. People aren’t going to spend a message on someone they don’t have a feel for.
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

Most of the interactions i have on here are in the forums i can count on 1 hand the ammount of 1 on 1s ive had here.
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

Did you post frequently in any of the forums?
People respond if you join in the discussion.
From what I have seen from comments in forums nobody really is
negative about who is trans.
Makes no difference to me when I chat with someone.
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

I'd love to talk about anything so long as we can allow the conversation to enter the domain of phylosophy.

(also it occurs to me, from the looks of it, that the first post might have been deleted and we see a comment as the original post? Or am i wrong?)
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

Enas:
I'd love to talk about anything so long as we can allow the conversation to enter the domain of phylosophy.

(also it occurs to me, from the looks of it, that the first post might have been deleted and we see a comment as the original post? Or am i wrong?)

No, OP's post is still there. They just haven't responded yet. I assume this is because they have a life outside of FF.
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

I am trans-friendly! I don't tend to post many trans-specific content because I tend to post broader topic content as a way to be inclusive. But I'm completely accepting of ANYONE who wants to connect on a variety of topics!

Sorry to hear that you don't feel as if many have connected with you. I echo the sentiments above - use the forums versus waiting to hear from DMs!
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

Personally, I’d like to talk here just about anything really. You don’t have to be a cute nerdy girl to message me (unless you’re interested in a feeder or RP)
3 weeks

Anyone there talk?

I have tried to connect many times with a great many and been bitten for my troubles.
I’ve been around here for more than a decade and seen things get worse.
Mirroring the general state I have seen far too close up IRL.
No offence, but I didn’t expect a response from anyone-going by experience.
Thanks to all of you who.
3 weeks
123   loading