General

Ssbbw body shapes

I just got told I have the worst body shape as far as being a ssbbw and I feel like shit because it got 3 other agreements!?
2 months

Ssbbw body shapes

I have no clue about the context or what was meant but it sounds at least like these were people lacking social skills?? I hope you're okay
2 months

Ssbbw body shapes

Dutch Bbw:
I have no clue about the context or what was meant but it sounds at least like these were people lacking social skills?? I hope you're okay

I posted two full body pictures and I was laid back in the both of them so my body appeared “sloppy” and “distorted” I assume because my fat hangs from all sides of me.
2 months

Ssbbw body shapes

Well, that's a weird way of describing someone's body. You look nice to me. Undeniably fat, which is good 👌🏻
2 months

Ssbbw body shapes

Angelgluttony:
I just got told I have the worst body shape as far as being a ssbbw and I feel like shit because it got 3 other agreements!?

Let me just Introduce some thinking to this:

What on earth even is a "Good" or "Bad" shape? People throw words without even thinking about them!
2 months

Ssbbw body shapes

Angelgluttony:

Rude people, the world is full of them. Often they lash out because of their own insecurities and/or inadequacies.

We all have different shapes, and when one reaches SSBBW proportions, the differences are amplified. No two people will look exactly the same.

Ignore the negativity and rock that sexy flabby body of yours!
2 months

Ssbbw body shapes

You've got a great shape going and an absolutely killer belly! Don't let the negativity get you down!
2 months