Lifestyle tips

How do people get past the discomfort of unhealthy eating?

I hope im not the only person who struggles here. Or I'm hoping there's others that did overcome this, but how does one get used to overeating heavy fatty foods? I love stuffing and i loved the brief period i gained for. But often after two days of heavy feeding, especially when heavy cream or boost vhc's are involved. I just can't eat anything that next day or get almost put off eating. I'd love to be one of those that were turned on by the discomfort or actually felt pleasure from the discomfort. How do i get over this hurdle? How do i get my eating and hunger out of control? How do i tolerate heavy cream? On that what do heavy cream haters do to have it every day? What are your experiences and what helped or fixed these problems for you?
4 weeks

Not everyone has the same tolerances for the same kinds of Foods, you’ll have to find what you like and what your body can tolerate

I have never done shakes or anything like that I just follow my appetite, and just doing that has landed me hovering around 445 but I’ve lost and gained alot in order to really push I’d have to really boost caloric intake and regement my eating and as much as I want to be bigger that structure doesn’t sound fun to me
4 weeks

Slow down on the heavy fatty foods and up the portion size of foods you do like.
No need in forcing yourself to eat that stuff.
Up your portion size at each meal and you will gain.
It took me a long time to gain compared to some but when I did gain it was weight that stayed put.
These days I can look at food and gain 5 pounds.
I have done the mass gainer thing and my body didn't care for it and it caused me belly aches and constipation.
When I do a shake I make a real shake with milk and ice cream.
3 weeks

Yeah don’t push yourself with foods you can’t tolerate

Eat whatever you want and eat well. The best thing that helped me gained weight quickly was eating a lot of what I like. Just double your food intake everyday and you will be fatter in no time.
3 weeks