General

Any guys wand a bbw body?

It sounds weird, but I wish I could have a bbw body as a man!
3 weeks

Justinboo0313:
It sounds weird, but I wish I could have a bbw body as a man!

I see variations of this from a lot of guys on here. It's not as unusual as you think.
3 weeks

Really, it feels really weird as a straight male. I say straight but would transition to a female body in heartbeat!
3 weeks

I don’t know what to think about this feeling to be in a bbw’s body! It’s always been a desire for as long as I can remember. I would stuff my clothes and where bras and pretend I was I fat girl as a kid. Do you think there’s more to this than I think?
3 weeks

Justinboo0313:
I don’t know what to think about this feeling to be in a bbw’s body! It’s always been a desire for as long as I can remember. I would stuff my clothes and where bras and pretend I was I fat girl as a kid. Do you think there’s more to this than I think?

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. The only way to figure it out is to explore it more. Do you feel happier when you wear women's clothes? Do you feel equally delighted dressed as a woman or a man? What about being feminine appeals to you?
3 weeks

I would just love to have breast and hip and ass! I find that is the most beautiful form a body can have!
3 weeks

I’d like to feel the sensation of growing breast and a female body and belly.
3 weeks

3 weeks

Justinboo0313:

Sounds like fun! Why don'[t you try padding and see how you feel about the body shape.
3 weeks

Padding won't surfice. I think I want to grow breast!
3 weeks
12   loading