Gaining

A weight gain idea

I find myself to be feedee curious at times, I'm usually more of a feeder but I get those occasional intrusive thoughts. Regardless I had this idea for a slow weight gain fantasy of eating a box of 12 Ice Cream Sandwiches every night before bed. At 150 calories, that's a lot, and can add a decent amount of extra calories a day. It's not as intense as weight gain shakes and stuffing diets, but it's still something that would be fun if the right situation were in place.
1 month

A weight gain idea

I've been in the exact same position. I'm a feeder, but was curious to see how the other side lived, so I tried it. I found someone online to encourage me, which gave me the motivation to keep going. I went to the grocery store and found that their boxes of snack cakes (twinkies and the like) were having a big sale, so I got a bunch of them. I kept my normal eating habits, but every night after dinner, I would slowly work my way through an entire box. I had enough of these to last me about two weeks. I never bothered counting calories, but I weighed myself afterward and had gained 10 pounds in that time, which is anything but slow.

It really turned me on seeing how much I gained so quickly, but I think that's because I'm a feeder and had basically fed myself. However, I felt completely neutral about the extra fat. I enjoyed eating them and challenging myself, but I really don't care how much I weigh or whether I gain or lose. I don't really sexualize my own fat. Since then, I ended up getting the flu and losing everything I gained. I haven't tried it again, since it's an expensive hobby, especially for someone who doesn't care about the results.

I did some math just now and it turns out that it ranged from 1400 to 3300 calories per box, with most of them being on the high end of that.
4 weeks

A weight gain idea

A lot of feedees are concerned about what foods will make them the fattest or are convinced that shakes are the only way to gain, I’ve never found either to be the case you need to find stuff that you’ll eat without a second thought, like I can kill a bag of family size chips or a package of Oreos in a singular sitting and regularly do without even considering how many calories they are I’m just eating cause I can; if that makes sense.
4 weeks

A weight gain idea

Morbidly A Beast:
A lot of feedees are concerned about what foods will make them the fattest or are convinced that shakes are the only way to gain, I’ve never found either to be the case you need to find stuff that you’ll eat without a second thought, like I can kill a bag of family size chips or a package of Oreos in a singular sitting and regularly do without even considering how many calories they are I’m just eating cause I can; if that makes sense.

Yep! I can literally tear through entire bags of chips and not even bat an eye. Finding out that basically I just ate 2,000 calories and I am not even full.
4 weeks

A weight gain idea

I gained around thirty pounds over several years mainly on binges while "home alone" or at our vacation cabin.

The binging is really fun and gains showed up very quickly. I kept on the pounds by eating more after binges.

I went from 206 lbs. to 235 lbs. My waist around my love handles and belly button is 48", around 42" where I wear my belt.

Eat up!
2 weeks

A weight gain idea

VincentTurnill:
I find myself to be feedee curious at times, I'm usually more of a feeder but I get those occasional intrusive thoughts. Regardless I had this idea for a slow weight gain fantasy of eating a box of 12 Ice Cream Sandwiches every night before bed. At 150 calories, that's a lot, and can add a decent amount of extra calories a day. It's not as intense as weight gain shakes and stuffing diets, but it's still something that would be fun if the right situation were in place.

This is such a common path for feeders smiley Did it myself. Welcome!

Just want to note that with the numbers you gave, assuming you don’t have a super fast metabolism and don’t cut calories elsewhere, that won’t be a slow gain smiley An extra 1800 calories per day is quite a lot. Thats about a half pound a day, assuming it sticks.

The math is always a rough guesstimate at best though, because of individual differences in metabolism.
2 weeks