General

Stuffing feedee friends or strangers?

Just a random thought that came to me. When you do an online feeding session are you typically friends with the feedee (or at least talk occasionally) or are you just throwing money at strangers? To me it feels like you should know the feedee a little bit before doing that but seems like that's not what happens.
1 month

Strayguard:
Just a random thought that came to me. When you do an online feeding session are you typically friends with the feedee (or at least talk occasionally) or are you just throwing money at strangers? To me it feels like you should know the feedee a little bit before doing that but seems like that's not what happens.

It’s more fun if you’re friends, IMO
1 month

I forgot to add, if you're friends. How did you get to that point? Lol
1 month

Strayguard:

I've done both. Although since I never paid for any stranger, some would consider that online encouragement. I'd say they are equally fun. Mind you, I am only talking about casual feedings and not having a dedicated feedee. Nothing tops having a dedicated feedee.

I'm a domme feeder. Although I prefer sadism, it's fun to do other things. I'd always tailor the experience to each person. Praise kinks, soft feedism, mild teasing, full on sadomadochism - all the fun things.

One of my favorite things to do is brat taming and dom breaking. I like putting bratty subs and doms who try to turn me submissive in their place. However, once I break them in, they stay like that. So if I want to do it again, I'd have to find someone else.
1 month

How did you guys become friends with them? Especially since in this day and age it seems like most feedees just want your money lol?
1 month

Strayguard:
How did you guys become friends with them? Especially since in this day and age it seems like most feedees just want your money lol?

Sounds like a skill issue, love. Sure, there are feedees that want money, but there are also plenty that don't. And yes, I've done online feedings with women too.

A lot of them prefer female feeders - even if they are straight - because we are more likely to engage in platonic kink. Platonic kink is great because there's no pressure. You tell them they should totally have some more pie and maybe do some friendly teasing when they outgrow their clothes. But you also talk about non-kink too.

It's nice.
1 month

Strayguard:

Munchies:
Sounds like a skill issue, love. Sure, there are feedees that want money, but there are also plenty that don't. And yes, I've done online feedings with women too.

A lot of them prefer female feeders - even if they are straight - because we are more likely to engage in platonic kink. Platonic kink is great because there's no pressure. You tell them they should totally have some more pie and maybe do some friendly teasing when they outgrow their clothes. But you also talk about non-kink too.

It's nice.

I suppose i just see the vocal minority, though i do see a lot of complaints about it. Didn't know about the female feeder thing though. That's new to me.
1 month

Strayguard:

Munchies:

It's nice.

Strayguard:
I suppose i just see the vocal minority, though i do see a lot of complaints about it. Didn't know about the female feeder thing though. That's new to me.

Yeah. A lot of the male feeders are deplorable, so some women have sworn them off completely
1 month

Munchies:
Yeah. A lot of the male feeders are deplorable, so some women have sworn them off completely

Can confirm. Over the past year or so I've heard some stories of ex-feedees talking about their abusive relationship with their feeder, which kinda led to me feeling a bit of guilt, even if I was never in a relationship before. So it's best to know the person much better before actually committing to a long-term friendship/relationship.
1 month

WarriorFeederNYC:
I honestly don't prefer online feeders. Because usually it end up being you having to just pay the feedee to get certain things. They make income off of you. You don't get anything in return and then they just cut you off.

I have had this problem this week with a feedee on the site named Gettingbig76 who was playing dumb half of the time when I tryed to call to figure out what was going on they kept on going " HELLO HELLO I CANT HEAR YOU LETS JUST TEXT OK" and when I called them out on being a scammer they said they weren't but they have about 4 accounts that they use on cashapp I have it all on my instagram.

Did you report them?

Honestly, the number of people eager to give money to strangers is wild to me. I'm not against paying for feedees. I buy mine things all the time. However, it's smarter to wait until you can trust them.

That's internet 101, love. A lot of times, these so-called money hungry feedees are catfish. I've seen men pretend to be women to scam guys out of their money as well as scammer networks consisting of numerous people.

Also, from one sadistic domme to another, you should focus on building a reporte with your feedee of choice. Things are better when there's mutual trust.
1 month
123   loading