Feedback and suggestions

A report chat option.

It could be a helpful to to add a report chat option.

That sends in a copy of the current chat or screenshots of the chat to a mod or administrator.

This could be beneficial for private chat's as well as general chat.

And could potentially cut down on bullies scammers and trolls

Another useful addition would be the ability to block someone from a pm instead of having to go to their profile. As not all profiles can be viewed hence removing the option to block
1 month

A report chat option.

I Am Uo:
It could be a helpful to to add a report chat option.

That sends in a copy of the current chat or screenshots of the chat to a mod or administrator.

This could be beneficial for private chat's as well as general chat.

And could potentially cut down on bullies scammers and trolls

Another useful addition would be the ability to block someone from a pm instead of having to go to their profile. As not all profiles can be viewed hence removing the option to block

All great ideas! You will be happy to know that we've got a list of improvements to make when we work on the chat which should be (if things go to schedule) in July / August. Most of your ideas are already on our to do list, so great that the improvements we want to make align with what site users are wanting.

Cheers again.
c00kie
FF Team
1 month

A report chat option.

I Am Uo:

If this happens, or if you don't want that person knowing you're viewing them, you can go to "my blocked users" and then you'll see an add button there. So long as the username is formatted correctly you'll be able to!
2 weeks

A report chat option.

I Am Uo:

LoraDayton:
If this happens, or if you don't want that person knowing you're viewing them, you can go to "my blocked users" and then you'll see an add button there. So long as the username is formatted correctly you'll be able to!

2 weeks