Submission and domination

Ff user who ruins people?

Piggy Teaser:
My ultimate turn on is ruining someone's life by making them so fat xx

Munchies:

The number one rule of any kink is Safe, Sane, and Consensual. This one certainly breaks the first two.

To be clear, I'm not kink-shaming ruination kinks. There's a way to indulge in that that doesn't break the first kink rule. Ruining someone's life isn't that.

Piggy Teaser:
Would you be saying that if I was a cis femdom woman talking about keeping a sub's cock in a cage until it shrivelled up?

What about financial domination? look around on the net, you'll find plenty of people using that language and plenty of people to whom it appeals.
You are most definitely kink shaming, if this doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you find another post to read xx

Munchies:
Babes, I don't care for people who get off on ruining people's lives. That's different from things like ruining their figure or something.

It's very, very easy to go from "I get off on ruining people's lives" to straight-up abuse.

Piggy Teaser:
Mate, it's a figure of speech and now you're getting into semantics.
I responded to a post on this topic that the OP clearly gets off on.
Go and find something else to be recreationally outraged about or show everyone what a moral safe, righteous person you are -that's the real red flag, the one that is constantly pointing the finger and trying to demonstrate their moral high ground.
You're kink shaming and your implications about my character are completely unfounded and downright hurtful.

Hit dogs yelp, baby girl.

I don't need to show people I'm moral or good. I honestly don't care. I'm simply calling a spade a spade, and the way you are reacting isn't helping your case.

Also, "ruining someone's life:" Isn't a figure of speech, my love. And it especially isn't synonymous with "I get very turned on by the regret of gaining weight/the resignation to the fact that their fat will consume them."

That's a direct quote from you, by the way. There's worlds of difference between that and ruining someone's life.

Would you like to try again, baby girl?
1 week

Piggy Teaser:
My ultimate turn on is ruining someone's life by making them so fat xx

Munchies:

The number one rule of any kink is Safe, Sane, and Consensual. This one certainly breaks the first two.

To be clear, I'm not kink-shaming ruination kinks. There's a way to indulge in that that doesn't break the first kink rule. Ruining someone's life isn't that.

Piggy Teaser:
Would you be saying that if I was a cis femdom woman talking about keeping a sub's cock in a cage until it shrivelled up?

What about financial domination? look around on the net, you'll find plenty of people using that language and plenty of people to whom it appeals.
You are most definitely kink shaming, if this doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you find another post to read xx

Munchies:
Babes, I don't care for people who get off on ruining people's lives. That's different from things like ruining their figure or something.

It's very, very easy to go from "I get off on ruining people's lives" to straight-up abuse.

Piggy Teaser:
Mate, it's a figure of speech and now you're getting into semantics.
I responded to a post on this topic that the OP clearly gets off on.
Go and find something else to be recreationally outraged about or show everyone what a moral safe, righteous person you are -that's the real red flag, the one that is constantly pointing the finger and trying to demonstrate their moral high ground.
You're kink shaming and your implications about my character are completely unfounded and downright hurtful.

Munchies:
Hit dogs yelp, baby girl.

I don't need to show people I'm moral or good. I honestly don't care. I'm simply calling a spade a spade, and the way you are reacting isn't helping your case.

Also, "ruining someone's life:" Isn't a figure of speech, my love. And it especially isn't synonymous with "I get very turned on by the regret of gaining weight/the resignation to the fact that their fat will consume them."

That's a direct quote from you, by the way. There's worlds of difference between that and ruining someone's life.

Would you like to try again, baby girl?

Whatever is making you feel powerless in your life, that you need to attack strangers on the internet and try to present yourself as morally superior to them, as well as using infantilising language to belittle them, I really hope it gets better and that you work it all out xx
1 week

Piggy Teaser:
Whatever is making you feel powerless in your life, that you need to attack strangers on the internet and try to present yourself as morally superior to them, as well as using infantilising language to belittle them, I really hope it gets better and that you work it all out xx

I'm fine sweetheart. Are you?

Nah, I'm talking about a situation I've seen time and time again on FF, Dimensions, and other kink spaces. People, men and women, who say they get off on ruining people's lives really do mean it.

I've seen people brag about how they systematically isolated their feedees as they made them fat. Telling them that no one but them would want them but them. Destroying their support network until the feeder is literally the only person in their lives.

Then they make it so their feedee literally cannot survive without them. They convince them to quit their jobs and focus on getting fat. Sometimes they ruin their health so much they literally need the feeder for all their needs. Often it's both.

Once all that happens, many feeders will bounce straight up once they grow bored. I'll never forget that one guy who proudly boasted that they abandoned their feedee in a nursing home because they got so fat it wasn't fun anymore.

So, would you like to try again?
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Nah, I'm talking about a situation I've seen time and time again on FF, Dimensions, and other kink spaces. People, men and women, who say they get off on ruining people's lives really do mean it.

I've seen people brag about how they systematically isolated their feedees as they made them fat. Telling them that no one but them would want them but them. Destroying their support network until the feeder is literally the only person in their lives.

Then they make it so their feedee literally cannot survive without them. They convince them to quit their jobs and focus on getting fat. Sometimes they ruin their health so much they literally need the feeder for all their needs. Often it's both.

Once all that happens, many feeders will bounce straight up once they grow bored. I'll never forget that one guy who proudly boasted that they abandoned their feedee in a nursing home because they got so fat it wasn't fun anymore.

Projecting much?
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Piggy Teaser:
Projecting much?

I don't think I am.

If I was wildly off base about your character, you'd insisting that you'd never do something like this. That you care too much about your feedees to ever do something like this.

Instead, you keep trying to turn it around back on me.

Bless your heart.
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Piggy Teaser:
Projecting much?

Munchies:
I don't think I am.

If I was wildly off base about your character, you'd insisting that you'd never do something like this. That you care too much about your feedees to ever do something like this.

Bless your heart.

Very condescending and dealing in total absolutes. Also "if you x, then you would y" is completely logic of your own invention, it's not some universal law. You're creating rules for a game that I have no interest in playing.
This is sub thread about ruining, on a forum about submission and domination. It goes dark places, mate.
What you wrote out and described would be erotica for many people, on both sides of the coin.
Nobody is making you be here, reading this stuff. I suggest you find something else to read, because it clearly upsets you.
What I wrote clearly triggered you and that's ok, you're allowed to feel how you feel and your experiences are perfectly valid.
But your feelings have nothing to do with me.
You've said what you want to say, you've allowed my words to confirm your assumptions about my character feel free to consider this a win and enjoy your dopamine xx
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

There are women who do this to their feedees!?
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Enas:
There are women who do this to their feedees!?

Yup.
1 week

Piggy Teaser:

Munchies:

Piggy Teaser:
Projecting much?

Munchies:
I don't think I am.

Bless your heart.

Piggy Teaser:
Very condescending and dealing in total absolutes. Also "if you x, then you would y" is completely logic of your own invention, it's not some universal law. You're creating rules for a game that I have no interest in playing.
This is sub thread about ruining, on a forum about submission and domination. It goes dark places, mate.
What you wrote out and described would be erotica for many people, on both sides of the coin.
Nobody is making you be here, reading this stuff. I suggest you find something else to read, because it clearly upsets you.
What I wrote clearly triggered you and that's ok, you're allowed to feel how you feel and your experiences are perfectly valid.
You've said what you want to say, you've allowed my words to confirm your assumptions about my character feel free to consider this a win and enjoy your dopamine xx

This is actually a thread about a user looking for ruination erotica, but you do you, boo.

1 week

Piggy Teaser:

People like you belong in jail
1 week
123   loading