Clothes padding

I finally finished my padding tutorial! all methods, supplies and alternatives are included aswe

Here is the link to the turorial, you can find a link in there to view the process pictures sorted by step in ablums on Flickr. If you have any problems or questions feel free to DM me. It may take me some time to anwser.

I'd also love to see the result if you've tried my method, you can always post them here or send them to me.

Hope you guys will enjoy this and find inspiration from it. Plump Love from Blanc101

drive.google.com/file/d/12dHZJ3m_6PG9OYxgH3hdOEsLVZ1fLbAD/view
1 month

I finally finished my padding tutorial! all methods, supplies and alternatives are included aswe

Sooooo goooood!!
1 month

Yeah this is awesome, I'd love to try that for a lower-body. Though I pad as a dude so I personally wouldn't make it quite as feminine, but it looks like a great process!

It's just so hot right now in the USA, I'll have to wait a few months lol
1 month

Okay I finally bit the bullet and got several pairs of tights and wayyy too much polyfill lol. Since I'm not trying to go feminine I really only needed to get the hips/butt/thighs more rounded out, and this process works really well.

I've always felt that I needed some extra on my lower-half to supplement the big belly I make, and this might just be perfect. The layers keep the stuffing from moving too much, and the stuffing holds its shape way better than I thought it would.

The only cons with this setup for me personally are:

1) It gets really hot - even in AC I was sweating after 30min.

2) Even with a base tights layer on, the polyfill was starting to irritate my skin through the tights after 30min or so. I guess the solution is to wear 2 base layers before stuffing instead of 1, but that'd be even warmer.

3) No easy groin access - this isn't THAT big a deal compared to the others, but who doesn't want to struggle to get off over your big belly?? It would be nice though if you were in public and could pee w/o having to take everything off.

Overall though, this method is great. I can't wait to tinker some more with it and take it for a test drive out in public.
1 week