Fat experiences

Getting turned on when someone overeats

My friends and I went out to eat and one guy at our table said he already shame ate an entire pizza that morning. And then he ended up eating another pizza, two orders of cheese bread, wings, and nachos. And he kept talking about how full he was. He got dessert too. He rubbed his belly while he was forcing it down. It was so hot to see him leaning back in the booth with his belly hanging out. He kept saying he went a bit overboard. I was very uncomfortable.
4 months

I would be dying. You're so lucky you got to see this!
3 months

Me when I’m around new people and don’t wanna make a big of myself around new people: “I’m not hungry”

vs

Me when I’m honest and comfortable: op post

Haha whenever you see a fat guy say “oh I’m not actually hungry really” this is how he feels inside
3 months

Yes! I get sooo turned on when I overeat ^_^ wish I could do it more often tho one time I went to a doughnut shop and asked for 8 dozen and they thought I was having a party to which I just stared blankly and said "no" I wish I could've had a picture of their faces when I said that
1 month

Personally I don't get turned on by myself overeating or any of my friends. It ain't much of an appeal to me. However It'd definetly turn me on if it was my girlfriend tho, if I had one
1 month

I would say it hits many of us within this fetish.

I especially like watching my wife’s appetite slowly increase and watching her start to eat more fattening stuff regularly during these times. I get really excited to see her eat very large meals at dinner and then keep going back from the freezer to the pantry multiple times bringing a pint back to the couch then kettle corn then chocolates and then later and ice cream sandwich. It really gets me going watching this behavior.
1 month

Natatat:
My friends and I went out to eat and one guy at our table said he already shame ate an entire pizza that morning. And then he ended up eating another pizza, two orders of cheese bread, wings, and nachos. And he kept talking about how full he was. He got dessert too. He rubbed his belly while he was forcing it down. It was so hot to see him leaning back in the booth with his belly hanging out. He kept saying he went a bit overboard. I was very uncomfortable.

I wouldn’t say I would get turned on, but my attention would heavily be fixated on his situation. I love finding myself in this kind of situations, though, where either I’m the one that overs and people comment about it, or somebody else does. In my mind, getting turned on to something like that with a friend would sexualize something I’m not comfortable with. I just love the adrenaline and excitement that comes from hearing others talk about it and being able to contribute some funny banter like “congrats, your boyfriend is pregnant cause my god he’s been eating for four” or something
1 month