Gaining

Gaining by accident and don't know how to stop it now

Canuck:
this is a topic that i really relate to. i was a thin, fit feeder for so much of my adult life. i started gaining by accident, and haven't really been able to stop it since.

i've posted about my experience over the last 4 or 5 years, so i won't rehash all that. but i wanted to talk about how lifestyle contributes to this. i sympathize with @otherday66 because i've tried to go back the gym a few times, i've tried to change my diet a few times over the years (including this year) and for the most part it hasn't been successful.

part of it is how seductive the feedist lifestyle is... it's kind of built on pleasure, abandon, and sloth. to move to a mode of discipline, effort and abstinence (from food!) is a really hard change to make. and it's too easy to be tempted back into indulgence, i find (again, and again...).

i'd be interested to hear from anyone who has found success in striking that balance after going to the fat-side?

If you indulge don’t beat yourself up about it just eat it and move on, can’t just give in if you’re serious about the goal. The problem is not indulging it’s indulging consistently all the time

Lair your fitness goals yeah starting out you might not be where you used to be but give it a month of light cardio after being a sloth xD get yourself some good shoes even if your old ones from before are good you’ll need some more ankle support
1 week
12   loading