Lifestyle tips

Ideas for incorporating erotic weight gain and feeding into your relationship

My wife has always known about my fetish, but she’s into it herself. I’ve always had a had time explaining it to her. I was wondering if anyone had some realistic suggestions for incorporating it into our sex life. Or how to come up with a list of compromises for her to counter with her own .
1 week

Justinboo0313:
My wife has always known about my fetish, but she’s into it herself. I’ve always had a had time explaining it to her. I was wondering if anyone had some realistic suggestions for incorporating it into our sex life. Or how to come up with a list of compromises for her to counter with her own .

I'm not sure if you are missing a "not" in your description of your wife - as in, "...but she's NOT into it herself."

If she IS into it, then I would explore what aspects she is into - I was lucky to have a few feedee girlfriends and they were into different aspects of gaining. One really loved the "naughtiness" of stuffing, and so we played into that approach by getting very calorie-rich foods and then I'd do some soft "scolding" when she overate (which encouraged her to do it more).

Another was into the physical aspect of getting bigger, and was more turned on by my grabbing and slapping and shaking her fat body and compliments about how big she was getting.

Talk to her and see what turns her on.

If you meant to say "NOT" into it, then it makes things a bit more delicate and I would recommend exploring both of your kinks and what you enjoy. Make it about your sexuality together rather than simply about what YOU need.

I had a girlfriend who was completely turned OFF by the idea and as we got to know each other better, it became clear that she was not only against weight gain, but repulsed by it and hated the thought of gaining even a single pound. (We didn't last long after that.) While I tried to help her understand that I had kinks but not requirements, it would be unreasonable and self-absorbed of me to expect her to change her core person just because we started dating.

Start slowly and just TALK with her. If she's willing to try a little bit to make you happy then make sure to reciprocate for her needs and then provide positive feedback and gratitude.

Good luck!
1 week

I’ve asked her what she likes, or fantasies she has. And she says she has none. So it leaves me feeling like I have nothing to offer her back. But I would do anything she asked for. Just to make her happy and fulfilled sexually. I try to repress my kink for her but that’s extremely difficult. I’m willing to compromise on anything.
1 week

Perhaps she finds it all a bit "bleh" and as a result doesn't want to have a conversation which could lead to some sort of quid pro quo arrangement.

Have you tried discussing that with her?
1 week

Justinboo0313:
I’ve asked her what she likes, or fantasies she has. And she says she has none. So it leaves me feeling like I have nothing to offer her back. But I would do anything she asked for. Just to make her happy and fulfilled sexually. I try to repress my kink for her but that’s extremely difficult. I’m willing to compromise on anything.

She might be vanilla.

Question. How are you hoping to experience this fetish with her?
1 week

Foreplay and role play mostly. But with the occasional over indulgence if possible. I just want to share it together. She seems to not even want to try at all. I’m would be willing to do anything for her to feel sexual satisfied.
1 week

Justinboo0313:
Foreplay and role play mostly. But with the occasional over indulgence if possible. I just want to share it together. She seems to not even want to try at all. I’m would be willing to do anything for her to feel sexual satisfied.

Is she saying she isn't sexually satisfied?
1 week

I believe she is. She just doesn’t understand the kink no matter how I explain it to her. She has know about it since the beginning of our relationship. She has gave it a try a few times. I’ve told asked her a lot about what I could do to help her enjoy herself more while still satisfying my side. I want to compromise and give her whatever she needs. But can’t get anything from here on how she feels sexually.
1 week

Justinboo0313:
I believe she is. She just doesn’t understand the kink no matter how I explain it to her. She has know about it since the beginning of our relationship. She has gave it a try a few times. I’ve told asked her a lot about what I could do to help her enjoy herself more while still satisfying my side. I want to compromise and give her whatever she needs. But can’t get anything from here on how she feels sexually.

What do you need sexually?
1 week

Well she’s not into feeder/feedee stuff. So I try to get some role play or dirty talk or even wearing smaller clothing to set a mood. The older I’ve got the harder it is to finish without some feedism play.
1 week
12   loading