Submission and domination

Ff user who ruins people?

I have a question for what I like to call “Ruinists” if ruining people is your thing why don’t you ruin your own life? It’s a win win you don’t get to spread your evil and you get ruined.
1 month

Geez. Welcome to Fantasy Feeder, a safe space online to express your feedist fantasies.
1 month

Boops Boops:
Geez. Welcome to Fantasy Feeder, a safe space online to express your feedist fantasies.

Someone didn't read
1 month

It's like you come on here just to be angry with people. Take a break. I will not entertain your moral outrage.
1 month

Boops Boops:
It's like you come on here just to be angry with people. Take a break. I will not entertain your moral outrage.

Someone doesn't know me as well as he thinks he does.

Bless your heart, darling.
1 month

Boops Boops:

There’s valid expressions of a fetish, mostly in the realm of fantasy and then there’s just out right fatphobic bigots.

Theres people who do sa scenes between two consensual people, which is clearly in the realm of fantasy. But there’s a fine line between that and literal sa.

The people who fetishize ruination of total non-consenting fat people are blurring the lines.
1 month

Boops Boops:

Morbidly A Beast:
There’s valid expressions of a fetish, mostly in the realm of fantasy and then there’s just out right fatphobic bigots.

Theres people who do sa scenes between two consensual people, which is clearly in the realm of fantasy. But there’s a fine line between that and literal sa.

The people who fetishize ruination of total non-consenting fat people are blurring the lines.

This is true. I mean, I'm a sadist. I get off on torturing my partner and making him suffer. Hell, I've had partners with ruination kinks. Like I said before, there's a way to indulge in kink while keeping it safe, sane, and consensual.
1 month

MitchHedberg:
A while back I read some posts from a user on here who confessed to "ruining men" by getting them addicted to the fattening lifestyle so much that it they become essentially useless and lose their partners,jobs, etc.

It was very dark but also quite a hot read and I'm wondering if anyone knows who that user was or where I can find those posts?

Back to the original post.

Has anyone found these posts? I’d love to read them.
2 weeks

Once again gently tapping the "there's no such thing as thoughtcrime" sign...

Moving on!

GrowingLoveHandles:

There's one user I remember. I don't think she's exactly the one OP is addressing, but she told some stories that she claimed were true, but sounded pretty tall to me. Less explicit "ruining" that OP is describing, and more "choosing to give up everything to be immobile feedees".

But if OP and others are after real anecdotes, I don't think I know the user/posts being referenced.
1 week

Once again gently tapping the "there's no such thing as thoughtcrime" sign...

Moving on!

GrowingLoveHandles:

Greentrees8733:
There's one user I remember. I don't think she's exactly the one OP is addressing, but she told some stories that she claimed were true, but sounded pretty tall to me. Less explicit "ruining" that OP is describing, and more "choosing to give up everything to be immobile feedees".

But if OP and others are after real anecdotes, I don't think I know the user/posts being referenced.

My love, no one was talking about thought crimes. We were discussing tangible things - which excludes thought crimes.

That said, if you can recall a key word or phrase, you might find something with the forum search. I can't promise they are still on the site, unfortunately. If they deleted their profile, got permabanned, or no one quote replied, that won't work.
1 week
1234   loading