Gaining

I just got zyprexa

Hey everyone- first time posting in here but long time looker. I’ve yo-yo dieted in the past and I have been without my medications for over a year. I’m now in a place where I am going back on zyprexa.

First and formost this is all from my doctor and what I actually need. However I wanted to know if anyone knows how I could use going back on my medication to the best of my gainer abilities? Aka what to eat when to take it ect. All advice welcome
2 weeks

I just got zyprexa

Igotfatter:
Hey everyone- first time posting in here but long time looker. I’ve yo-yo dieted in the past and I have been without my medications for over a year. I’m now in a place where I am going back on zyprexa.

First and formost this is all from my doctor and what I actually need. However I wanted to know if anyone knows how I could use going back on my medication to the best of my gainer abilities? Aka what to eat when to take it ect. All advice welcome

Congrats on getting back on your meds! A year without them is wild. I'm sure you're glad to be back on them.

Make sure you stay hydrated and get enough fiber in your diet. Constipation is a common side effect. It's hard to want to eat when you are feeling backed up.
2 weeks

I just got zyprexa

Any tips on how to maximize gains? I’m male. Naturally a big eater, With highest weight of 270. I started the meds 2 weeks ago and I’m not sure if it was hunger or just happiness but I mindlessly ate myself from 205-228. I know regains are fast, but how can I maximize my gains? I know the first few months on this med is a big window for some massive gains
1 week

I just got zyprexa

Keep snacks on hand at all times and just eat when you feel hungry which will be non-stop. I put on 60 lbs the first year I was on it. I was so hungry and could not feel full.
1 week

I just got zyprexa

Why did you go off zyprexa? I'm asking because I've been on antidepressants long before I got fat and just want something that'll get rid of the depression.
1 week

I just got zyprexa

Impressive that you put on 60 pounds in one year
1 week

I just got zyprexa

I really blew up. I was always putting food in my mouth cuz I was so hungry.
1 week