Gaining

Getting fattened by a soft feeder?

Recently, I’ve been thinking a lot about this. A lot of people seem to want “mean” feeders, but god I wish I was being fattened by someone who tells me how soft and cute I’m becoming, who plays with my growing fat flesh, and encourages me to show off with small clothes and stuff x3
2 months

Oh to be pampered into obesity by a hot mommy
2 months

yeah this would be my preference also. A soft mommy feeder who never lets a moment go by without nourishment and encouragement.
2 months

Would be so nice to fed & fattened by a mom type of feeder
1 week

More a nigella lawson sort of feeder soft but sexy and sensitive at the same time just love's to cook and feed you all the time.
1 week

THIS

One of my ultimate fantasies would be a relationship with a soft feeder who hums while they cook, loves trying out new recipes on me, and who sees my weight gain as a reflection of how much I love them.
1 week

I totally agree with the appeal of soft feedism. I only want it to be a tender, sensual thing.
6 days

Oh, absolutely!

I just love the idea of a soft feeder. The wholesome side of feederism is just a wonderful thing to me.

I remember when I viewed myself more as a feeder, I had this fantasy of pampering my feedee and comforting their overfed belly.

Nowadays, the fantasy is more along the lines of mutual stuffing, but otherwise is very similar.
3 days

That sounds really nice 😊
3 days

Id love to hear my soft ssbbw, say that they will make me bigger than themselves. That gets me going.
6 hours