General

How would this experiment go?

I’ve got an idea to eventually start making merch (tshirts, hats, jackets, pins, bottles) for the feedee community with a recognizable design. Idk if anyone’s already done this, but I would make it very known that showing these products in public could potentially make other feederists know you both have a common interest, kinda like if you wear a Taylor swift shirt, you know you both like Taylor swift. I would also make it very known to the consumer that wearing these products could attract unwanted attention like pervs or creeps. While pervs and creeps will exist almost everywhere for anything, it should still be made aware that there might be risk to it.

I do also wanna say I see our community very differently than others. I don’t believe in gaining weight to the point where your health is at serious risk and you have a good chance to die young. I also believe you are able to make nonsexual friends and have a fun time with feedism for fun. Whether you believe me or not, my intentions with merch are the same, it’s to help people make friends in a way they want to have friends, but I know there’s risks to it all as well.

This is hypothetical, I have no plans to do this anytime soon, but it’s definitely something I’m thinking about for the distant future if I can make it work out for everyone.
What are your thoughts?
1 week

MrOverstuffed:
I’ve got an idea to eventually start making merch (tshirts, hats, jackets, pins, bottles) for the feedee community with a recognizable design. Idk if anyone’s already done this, but I would make it very known that showing these products in public could potentially make other feederists know you both have a common interest, kinda like if you wear a Taylor swift shirt, you know you both like Taylor swift. I would also make it very known to the consumer that wearing these products could attract unwanted attention like pervs or creeps. While pervs and creeps will exist almost everywhere for anything, it should still be made aware that there might be risk to it.

I do also wanna say I see our community very differently than others. I don’t believe in gaining weight to the point where your health is at serious risk and you have a good chance to die young. I also believe you are able to make nonsexual friends and have a fun time with feedism for fun. Whether you believe me or not, my intentions with merch are the same, it’s to help people make friends in a way they want to have friends, but I know there’s risks to it all as well.

This is hypothetical, I have no plans to do this anytime soon, but it’s definitely something I’m thinking about for the distant future if I can make it work out for everyone.
What are your thoughts?

I don't see this going well. Most feedists prefer to keep this on the DL. I can't see many people buying feedist merch.

I'm sure someone would be down to clown, but I don't think most would.
1 week

MrOverstuffed:

What are your thoughts?

Munchies:
I don't see this going well. Most feedists prefer to keep this on the DL. I can't see many people buying feedist merch.

I'm sure someone would be down to clown, but I don't think most would.

Yeah, true, I guess I don’t really know who would want their fetish to be known to everyone else, that and everyone gets all the value they want out of feederism from online.
1 week

I think something like that would be cool; I'd wear a shirt like that out on the weekend or to a club (before I moved out of the city). Maybe not in front of people I know closely.

Someone tried started something like that a long time ago with a riff on the McDonald's logo a but it never really took off.

I've recognized feedists and FAs (in theory) by noticing they have sort-of a clique with larger people or gain a substantial amount themselves or both. I think it's great!
1 week

Sketchbook1000:
I think something like that would be cool; I'd wear a shirt like that out on the weekend or to a club (before I moved out of the city). Maybe not in front of people I know closely.

Someone tried started something like that a long time ago with a riff on the McDonald's logo a but it never really took off.

I've recognized feedists and FAs (in theory) by noticing they have sort-of a clique with larger people or gain a substantial amount themselves or both. I think it's great!

As a Southerner, that wouldn't work. But it's a fun idea.
1 week

MrOverstuffed:

What are your thoughts?

Sounds like a good idea
1 week

I’d wear it when I went to the gym. Just to be a persistent temptation
1 week

How about this feedist flag shirt? (From a story written by me, illustrated by CyrelleX, and posted on DeviantArt):
6 days
attachment

Can you upload the story?
6 days

AskDrFeeder:
How about this feedist flag shirt? (From a story written by me, illustrated by CyrelleX, and posted on DeviantArt):

I’m imagining this flag on everything from trucker’s caps to bikinis to barbecue aprons.

Doc, where can we find all your stories? I’d love to read them all again. You were my favorite writer decades back. I don’t remember this one with the flag.

(Oh??? Reading more carefully now. You’ve got a deviant art page!!)
6 days
12   loading