Lifestyle tips

Explaining why im putting weight on to my loved ones.

So recently ive been pushing more and more to put weight on and im very nervous on how to come out to my loved one and family about it. grew up super fit and have been till recently so i have no clue how i would explain to them why im putting so much weight on as a known fit person. any tips?
1 week

I wouldn’t sweat it, trust me.

We fetishize being fat so weight gain to us is naughty but to most people it’s just something that happens
1 week

Also you don’t need to explain how people understand if you eat more than you burn you gain weight lol
1 week

BigBootyBoy:
So recently ive been pushing more and more to put weight on and im very nervous on how to come out to my loved one and family about it. grew up super fit and have been till recently so i have no clue how i would explain to them why im putting so much weight on as a known fit person. any tips?

What I wanna know is why do people wanna tell their family about their kinks?

Ngl, that's weird. Even if you were vanilla, your fam ain't wanna know what revs your engine.
6 days

BigBootyBoy:

Munchies:

Ngl, that's weird. Even if you were vanilla, your fam ain't wanna know what revs your engine.

I think that, maybe, people have an inherent motivation to be honest (And it shows, but only if its not obscured by other complications).
6 days

BigBootyBoy:

Munchies:

Enas:
I think that, maybe, people have an inherent motivation to be honest (And it shows, but only if its not obscured by other complications).

Mayhaps, but it's not healthy.
6 days

Munchies:

I don’t think he wants to explain his kinks, I think he just anticipates criticism for putting on lbs cause he’s always been skinny. Obvi I’m not him so I can’t say if that’s what he means but I’ve encountered enough people who ask questions like his.
6 days

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t think he wants to explain his kinks, I think he just anticipates criticism for putting on lbs cause he’s always been skinny. Obvi I’m not him so I can’t say if that’s what he means but I’ve encountered enough people who ask questions like his.

Makes sense, even though I don't agree with telling your parents about your sexual interests as a general statement.

I dunno, maybe I'm just built differently. When I was gaining, I just bullied my family into not talking about my body.
6 days

Personally while I’ve gotten comments on my weight gain, nobody has asked me about it so far. I feel like it’s a bit taboo to ask things like that typically
6 days

BigBootyBoy:

Munchies:

Enas:

Munchies:
Mayhaps, but it's not healthy.

Why!? O.o
6 days
123   loading