General

Favorite euphemisms for fat

Marbled
1 week

I like doughy or dough
1 week

My Uncle uses the term wide as a barn door.
1 week

I was partial to "well-fed"
1 week

portly
1 week

I'd say soft or doughy would be among my faves!

That said, my absolute favorite one is anything similar to "like a blimp", especially if it's after a big meal!
1 week

I love the word "plump" - it's just a lovely word to say. Something about how it sounds and feels to speak it - the starting P into a rolling tongue LUM, ending with a final P.

But I also have come to love the word "fat". It used to have such a negative connotation when I was younger, but as I've grown to embrace my preferences and what I find to be seductive and attractive, the word "fat" has also taken on a very sexy positive.

For me, there is something bold and empowering and sexy about describing someone as fat. While I would never directly describe someone as fat before learning about THEIR perspective on the word, anytime I hear someone described as "fat", I am immediately more interested.
6 days

Some people have an objection to the word "obese" or the descriptor "morbidly obese", but I've always loved them. To me, it's the differentiation between being a big girl and being comparatively larger than the vast majority of people. I'm currently about 571, and I'm short, so I value the morbidly obese designation. A lot of calories went into this body to earn it!
6 days

BigBallBellyGirl:
Some people have an objection to the word "obese" or the descriptor "morbidly obese", but I've always loved them. To me, it's the differentiation between being a big girl and being comparatively larger than the vast majority of people. I'm currently about 571, and I'm short, so I value the morbidly obese designation. A lot of calories went into this body to earn it!

Niiiiiice

My partner loves it when I call him "obese" or "morbidly obese" in the bedroom.
6 days

Expansive.

“Check out that expansive hottie in the bread aisle.”
6 days
123   loading