Lifestyle tips

Explaining why im putting weight on to my loved ones.

Munchies:
If you can come up with all these reasons why it's inappropriate to talk about your sexual fetishes with your parents and still ask why someone finds talking about sexual fetishes with their parents, I worry about you.

Enas:
Well, you had used the word unhealthy to describe what i described as inherent honesty.

I disagree, i think honesty is healthy for a community and its individuals, in general. And thats why i had asked why.

The reasons that i gave are still valid, but they dont at all have to do with honesty itself or the honest person, but, as i said for the first two, they exist in the very specific context of our sick society. In other words, the reason that telling your parents about this is not a good idea, even if you feel the need to, is because society is so bad it wont even allow you that!

I hope that made sense?

Yeah, I stand by my statement about being worried about you.
5 days

Munchies:
If you can come up with all these reasons why it's inappropriate to talk about your sexual fetishes with your parents and still ask why someone finds talking about sexual fetishes with their parents, I worry about you.

Enas:
Well, you had used the word unhealthy to describe what i described as inherent honesty.

I disagree, i think honesty is healthy for a community and its individuals, in general. And thats why i had asked why.

The reasons that i gave are still valid, but they dont at all have to do with honesty itself or the honest person, but, as i said for the first two, they exist in the very specific context of our sick society. In other words, the reason that telling your parents about this is not a good idea, even if you feel the need to, is because society is so bad it wont even allow you that!

I hope that made sense?

I only want to feel accepted and welcomed as a fat person when it comes to friends and family i don’t need to know what gets my family members off just like I don’t need to tell them I get off to having a stuffed belly and gaining weight. There’s no essential truth being lied about it’s just not appropriate.
4 days

Morbidly A Beast:
I only want to feel accepted and welcomed as a fat person when it comes to friends and family i don’t need to know what gets my family members off just like I don’t need to tell them I get off to having a stuffed belly and gaining weight. There’s no essential truth being lied about it’s just not appropriate.

this 100%. in my mind, there's no difference between not talking about fat and not talking about bdsm - with my relatives or anyone else that has no business talking to me about my sex life.

that stuff should be left between you and your partner(s), or the other people in whatever community you share details of your sex life.
3 days
123   loading