General

Free compliments - no strings attached

I think we all go through periods of loneliness and isolation with this kink/preference, and so many of us have visited this site looking for some kind of meaningful connection.

I thought I'd throw this out there for y'all: if you are looking for some free positive feedback with no strings attached or conditions, let me know. I'm not in a position to pay for any content to give compliments, but if you want some good free and honest feedback about a post, some content, or a story - let me know and I'm happy to connect with you.

Hell, if you need a virtual hug or a cheerleader because you did something cool, I'm here. Maybe it was hiting a new goal weight, or sharing your preference with someone special, or just getting out of bed this morning - we all need some encouragement from time to time. We all appreciate that little dopamine hit of having someone specifically notice US from time to time, and I'll do my best to focus on YOU, even for a little bit in the day.

Happy to take DMs or simply to reply here - just letting you all know I'm here!

PS - honestly, not looking for anything in return! Free hugs!
4 days

Kacchan is one of the true nice folks out there! I still remember our nice chat we had a while back. Thanks for posting positivity!
4 days

Kacchan:
I think we all go through periods of loneliness and isolation with this kink/preference, and so many of us have visited this site looking for some kind of meaningful connection.

I thought I'd throw this out there for y'all: if you are looking for some free positive feedback with no strings attached or conditions, let me know. I'm not in a position to pay for any content to give compliments, but if you want some good free and honest feedback about a post, some content, or a story - let me know and I'm happy to connect with you.

Hell, if you need a virtual hug or a cheerleader because you did something cool, I'm here. Maybe it was hiting a new goal weight, or sharing your preference with someone special, or just getting out of bed this morning - we all need some encouragement from time to time. We all appreciate that little dopamine hit of having someone specifically notice US from time to time, and I'll do my best to focus on YOU, even for a little bit in the day.

Aw, this is so sweet!
4 days

Kacchan:

Thanks a lot pal. I’m currently going through some personal issues right now and I’m glad that this community is so supportive of each other.
4 days

Kacchan:

WeirdoOnArt:
Thanks a lot pal. I’m currently going through some personal issues right now and I’m glad that this community is so supportive of each other.

Sorry to hear you're going through it right now. Now I'm invested, and I'm hoping that things turn around for you soon if not already!

PS - Chika is awesome and you're a rock star for sharing some new anime leads with me.
3 days

Letters And Numbers:
Kacchan is one of the true nice folks out there! I still remember our nice chat we had a while back. Thanks for posting positivity!

Right back at ya!

(And FF Forum crew - if you're not reading the amazing weight gain fiction by Letters and Numbers - DO IT NOW. The writing is absolutely lovely and the characters feel very real and relatable. Be prepared for true character development!!!)
3 days

Kacchan:

Munchies:
Aw, this is so sweet!

And you are a champion. Real.
3 days

This is such a nice idea! I think we can certainly all use some positivity all things considered!

BTW, since you mentioned stories, I was thinking it'd be nice to get some feedback on one of the fanfics I wrote!

I'll DM it to you!
3 days

Love your Bakugo pfp! My fav is All for One! I love villains!!
1 day

This is a very beautiful intention. There should be more people like you on this planet. 😉👍
1 day
12   loading