Feeder/Feedee

Relationship advice

I’m married to a wonderful woman. I love he a lot. We been married for 6 years now. How ever I’ve opened up to her about some desires that I have for her to gain weight l, and have always been pretty open with her about it. She has expressed to me that she doesn’t really want to gain any weight and she doesn’t like being big. she’s currently around 240lbs. I feel discouraged, I feel like I love her big and have opened up about my desires only to be shut down time and time again.
4 days

Relationship advice

If she doesn't want to do it, then that's it.

She doesn't want to, you should stop asking her.
4 days

Relationship advice

Any coping advice?
4 days

Relationship advice

CalebFA:
Any coping advice?

Therapy
4 days

Relationship advice

CalebFA:
Any coping advice?

There really isn't any besides accepting it.

If she wants to lose weight, encourage her too. She's your wife and you should have her back all the time.

If you can't deal with that, we'll there is therapy or just letting go.
4 days

Relationship advice

CalebFA:
Any coping advice?

Bigbellyfeeder:
There really isn't any besides accepting it.

If she wants to lose weight, encourage her too. She's your wife and you should have her back all the time.

If you can't deal with that, we'll there is therapy or just letting go.

Pretty much.

I like pegging. My partner does not want to be pegged. I don't try to change his opinion or warm him up to the idea. I let it go and indulge in the other things we enjoy together.
3 days

Relationship advice

CalebFA:
Any coping advice?

Munchies:
Therapy

This is the way.

I cannot stress how helpful therapy can be when you need some coping help - for ANY issue, including being a frustrated feeder or feedee.
3 days