Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

Masuli:
I have small penis & my fantasy would be get so big, round and wide belly that it would cover + restrict access to my belly when laying on the bed.

My belly would be jutting into air + hanging onto my thighs even when laying on my bed.

sorry to hear this, probably for the best ur belly gets in the way! - all that frustration and no way to release it, oh well guess u will have to find a new hobby then!
8 months

Too fat to masturbate

I would jerky the fatty off, while they stuff their face with cake. Its an option to deal with sexual frustration.
8 months

Too fat to masturbate

Masuli:
I have small penis & my fantasy would be get so big, round and wide belly that it would cover + restrict access to my belly when laying on the bed.

My belly would be jutting into air + hanging onto my thighs even when laying on my bed.

Bellyhangjim:
sorry to hear this, probably for the best ur belly gets in the way! - all that frustration and no way to release it, oh well guess u will have to find a new hobby then!

This was really hot & I would love to have so big belly + fat pad that it would bury my penis...
8 months

Too fat to masturbate

LardAddicted21:
my fupa completely buries my downstairs lolol so can't get off the 'traditional' way but i get creative
my Dream 😍
7 months

Too fat to masturbate

Thats so hott
7 months

Too fat to masturbate

LardAddicted21:
my fupa completely buries my downstairs lolol so can't get off the 'traditional' way but i get creative

Sss123:
my Dream 😍[/quot[quote]
e]

So hot. Masturbating now thinking about it. πŸ˜‹
4 months

Too fat to masturbate

LardAddicted21:

Sss123:
my Dream 😍

So do you gradually feel the fat swallowing your cock or do you just not really notice? I’ve noticed mine grow slightly when I got bigger, but what does it feel like when everything is buried but the tip?
4 months

Too fat to masturbate

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I read about someone who let his FUPA do it for him. It would rub so much, he got hard and ejaculated right in his pants as he was walking. Now THAT’S a fantasy I could live with!

MickRidem:
Getting off just by walking is a fantasy that just blows my mind *every* time.

That's what I just dreamt about - the bottom of my extremely huge belly caressing my cock with each step. Must be way too hot to feel that for real, but I'm sure it must be not that rare along super fat feedee guys.
3 days
678910   loading