Gaining

Question for skinny people who got fat

Case in point had to borrow a jacket from a friend and he’s portly but not nearly as big but I couldn’t even get both arms in it, and ir was like a XL I’m closer to a 5xl
3 weeks

Tleo1995:
I still have a hard time registering the weight I've gained. I started out at 120 lbs being 5 ft 2 7 years ago, I've yo-yoed in the years but I'm back at my highest weight at 200 lbs. There are times when I notice different sensations but a lot of the times unless I'm talking to people in a gaining space I still think of myself as being that size. Even outgrowing clothes hasn't hammered it in it just doesn't register even though I've gone from a small short and 30 in pants to a L/XL shirt and 38/40 in pants.

Morbidly A Beast:
Yep thst never really goes away it just gets bigger lol

Oh man, I was hoping that getting bigger would alleviate the problem. I guess I'll have to see how that pushes me, I thought 80 lbs would get me to feel something significant, but that's not the case. The goal post has been moved and I guess now the question is how many times I'll move it lol.
3 weeks

Tleo1995:
I still have a hard time registering the weight I've gained. I started out at 120 lbs being 5 ft 2 7 years ago, I've yo-yoed in the years but I'm back at my highest weight at 200 lbs. There are times when I notice different sensations but a lot of the times unless I'm talking to people in a gaining space I still think of myself as being that size. Even outgrowing clothes hasn't hammered it in it just doesn't register even though I've gone from a small short and 30 in pants to a L/XL shirt and 38/40 in pants.

Morbidly A Beast:

Tleo1995:
Oh man, I was hoping that getting bigger would alleviate the problem. I guess I'll have to see how that pushes me, I thought 80 lbs would get me to feel something significant, but that's not the case. The goal post has been moved and I guess now the question is how many times I'll move it lol.

Don’t get me wrong you’ll see and think of yourself as fat it’s kinda hard to not when your belly is in the way of pretty much anything, it’s just the registering how much bigger you are than everyone else
3 weeks

Tleo1995:

Morbidly A Beast:

Tleo1995:

Morbidly A Beast:
Don’t get me wrong you’ll see and think of yourself as fat it’s kinda hard to not when your belly is in the way of pretty much anything, it’s just the registering how much bigger you are than everyone else

Fair point, I haven't really had any moments where I've been like damn I'm fat or any real restrictions due to weight. Closest thing would be trying to figure out my belt situation because the buckle cuts into my underbelly. Hoping the next chunk of weight helps me to register that I'm at least fat.
3 weeks

Over the past couple of years I experimented with gaining for the first time. Stuffing and binges, trying to keep the calories up. I wasn't very consistent, but my weight would go up in little bursts of a 2/3 lbs around holidays/xmas/periods of stuffings. I'd panic, and watch what I was eating for a while, but the urge kept coming back.

I went from 112 lbs a couple of years ago, to 129 lbs currently, +17 lbs. Ive always been whip thin, very little to zero fat, and I'm still slim, but my whole body has swollen outwards; everything has gotten bigger. Thighs, arms, shoulders, butt (which ive never had); everything thicker. And the places that showed the slightest sign of storing fat a couple of years ago, (mainly my belly and waist) have puffed out with soft, jiggly fat, so i feel like ive got this spare tyre-like chub around my middle. I can now feel it shift and bounce if I'm moving around alot, particularly feel this in my chest, which I'd never had a scrap of meat on before.

My clothes "fit" but they're all alot tighter, always around the shoulders. I mainly wear my partners shirts and tees. Feels like some of my smaller stuff catches on my filled out body, mainly my belly and waist. I stretched out a bunch of my older jeans at the crotch and had to buy new ones, in denial at that point until someone pointed it out and gently suggest I need to go up a size... I have a pair of shorts that have always been tight on me, and now they are so tight I bulge out everywhere, spill over the too, and it's getting harder and harder to button them up.

It's been an experience, getting fat is great and real hot. I could lose weight (i think), and have over the course. But it always comes back quickly, and my skin always keeps that puffy, new fat look. Been maintaining this weight for 6 months or so, not sure whether to give in and push for another couple of lbs, maintain, or work out.
3 weeks

Bigbellylvr1:
How long did it take to really start feeling the fat and was it something you started noticing right away at the beginning or something you didn’t even notice until your clothes started feeling tight

For me it was around the 15 lbs mark i guess.
i was on pain killers and whatever else and just didnt care.
Then the doc said for me to take a break from all meds and its like a fog lifted off my brain. While i was sitting on the couch i felt something in the way like when i would bend to get up.
I cried when i realized my sweats were below my belly
3 weeks

Super attractive honestly 👀
3 weeks

I started putting on weight around my mid-30's, but I wasn't even concious of it until I could barely close my jeans one day. I ended up gaining about 75 pounds, the last 60 intentionally. In regards to really feeling the weight, running and climbing stairs come to mind the most. Where I had been pretty light on my feet, now I felt my stomach bouncing and jiggling when I ran and I was quickly out of breath. But when I tried to run up stairs is where I could really feel the extra 75 pounds of fat. I loved it by the way. Wish I had kept gaining.
3 weeks

My first inclination that anything had changed at all, was about 30-40 lbs from my smallest.

Shorts that I wore to work that had fit a certain way- perfectly, for more than five years, all the sudden were tighter around the waist. I had the tiniest little gut forming over my belt when I sat. I felt it a little bit in the way my car seatbelt needed to sit. None of this was extremely noticeable at all, just ever so slightly. It did not make me feel fat then, loosening my belt. just a little more normal honestly.

I didn't feel completely transformed into a new thing until somewhat recently, which is maybe 50 lbs later. I am unmistakably different from every angle, fat in every outfit. The line for me is when my belly became unhidable 100% of the time, when I started to really in every moment feel it being part of me.

I feel like I've still only *just* barely crossed the line though. Gaining (at least..) another equally sized chunk of weight is really appealing to me lately, it takes somewhere in that ballpark for me to notice things in a big way.
3 weeks

Honestly it was such a a weird feeling at first. The only way I could describe it is initially I felt bloated but as bloated feeling went away my belly stayed out a little bit further than it had before. And it's just been a gradual process since of keeping it nice and round
3 days
12   loading