General

Tell me something good

Ed11455411:
Love this idea! Always happy to read about some positivity.

For me, had an altercation with my brother over the weekend (I’ll spare you the details) that could have damaged our relationship. But he reached out, we talked through it, now I think we’re in a better place because of that conversation.

That's such a relief for you. I tend to take on other people's distress, so I always mourn for friends who share with me when they've had family fallouts and long-term arguments. These types of situations are always so emotionally draining, it seems - I'm so glad that your relationship situation sounds like something even better may be the result of it.
2 days

Tell me something good

My partner came up to me today asking my opinion on suspenders. He's belly heavy and belts don't cut it. But he's held off on getting them because he was scared of looking "like a grandpa".

Jokes on him. I think guys look dashing in suspenders.
2 days

Tell me something good

Munchies:
My partner came up to me today asking my opinion on suspenders. He's belly heavy and belts don't cut it. But he's held off on getting them because he was scared of looking "like a grandpa".

Lol - I get his take about "grandpa fashion", but honestly - I think suspenders look 🔥, especially with a well-fitted shirt. Tell him to check out the ones with Y braces for fit, and maybe do a quick search on "hidden" button fly suspenders (which go under the shirt instead of on top of it).
2 days

Tell me something good

Munchies:

Kacchan:
Lol - I get his take about "grandpa fashion", but honestly - I think suspenders look 🔥, especially with a well-fitted shirt. Tell him to check out the ones with Y braces for fit, and maybe do a quick search on "hidden" button fly suspenders (which go under the shirt instead of on top of it).

He bought them before he came to me. I'd like to think that means he felt confident I'd be supportive and just wanted emotional support.

He just wasn't expecting me to be into it.

The ones he got are the Y fit.

Here's a pic:

2 days

Tell me something good

Munchies:

Kacchan:

Munchies:
He bought them before he came to me. I'd like to think that means he felt confident I'd be supportive and just wanted emotional support.

He just wasn't expecting me to be into it.

The ones he got are the Y fit.

Here's a pic:

Sweeeeeet
2 days

Tell me something good

AgaMcBees:
What's something good that happened to you today?
Getting off work early is my highlight.

Well I’m thankful that I’m doing okay and that the world has not ended yet. Not to mention that my arse hasn’t been cancelled yet. 😅 I mean that’s always nice!
2 days
12   loading