Submission and domination

Design you dom or sub/ feeder or feedee

This seems like a rather fun topic to spend some time on! Let's face it, most of us spend long enough daydreaming about it 😆

This could be fantasy, or in real life.

My feeder should be male, physically strong, ideally dark hair.
He should be dominant enough to tame me, but kind enough to love me.
He should enjoy tormenting me with my own senses.
He would train me and mould me into his perfect, fat, glutton.
He would manipulate my natural desire to please a dominant personality by making his high expectations clear.
He would enjoy weighing me, measuring my growth, and showing off his hard work.
He would enjoy watching me grow and feed myself into total oblivion.
He would be turned on by gluttony, by submission, and by physically dominating his fat, growing pig.
He would reward me well by fucking my brains out after every week of impressive growth, or stuffing that left me comatose.
He would edge me into desperation every time even the smell of food entered the area.

Oh its fun to daydream!! 🤤
2 days

BellyNeedsStuffing:
This seems like a rather fun topic to spend some time on! Let's face it, most of us spend long enough daydreaming about it 😆

This could be fantasy, or in real life.

My feeder should be male, physically strong, ideally dark hair.
He should be dominant enough to tame me, but kind enough to love me.
He should enjoy tormenting me with my own senses.
He would train me and mould me into his perfect, fat, glutton.
He would manipulate my natural desire to please a dominant personality by making his high expectations clear.
He would enjoy weighing me, measuring my growth, and showing off his hard work.
He would enjoy watching me grow and feed myself into total oblivion.
He would be turned on by gluttony, by submission, and by physically dominating his fat, growing pig.
He would reward me well by fucking my brains out after every week of impressive growth, or stuffing that left me comatose.
He would edge me into desperation every time even the smell of food entered the area.

Oh its fun to daydream!! 🤤

I hope you find the feeder of your dreams
2 days

Here’s my fantasy:
I’m 5’7” and a male feeder.
I may be physically weaker than average and a nerd, but I’m definitely someone dominant. I of course have a big heart, even with my frequent mood swings (do not worry, I never take out my frustration on others), I’d take out my girlfriend for dinner wherever she wants, wether on a nice Chinese all-you-can-eat restaurant, A pizzeria, McDonald’s or even just takeout, I’d be by her side, seeming soft in public, but becoming the man in charge in bed. I would love roleplaying, cosplaying with my girl and giving her the leftovers of what I can’t manage to eat or don’t feel like eating.
Now, this is just a vague summary of my fantasy, so feel free to voice your opinion on it.
2 days

I've already found my sweetheart, but if I had to determine everything about my ideal feedee:

-They could be a man or a woman, ideally with floofy hair that's as soft and fun to play with as the rest of them
-They would submit to me, but less in the "I'm the boss of them" way and more in the "they trust me with everything" way. They'd try any food I put in front of them knowing if they turned out not liking it I'd put it up and get them something they'll like better
-They'd be intelligent and have a nerdy sit-down hobby like gaming, chess, or DnD
-Whenever I felt like getting it on I could get them in the mood by bringing them a snack or fondling their fat
-They'd get turned on out of their mind by me keeping track of their weight, measurements, calorie requirements, etc
2 days