Gaining

Why do you want to get fat?

Because I Love my big fat belly and I want to make it Bigger.
1 month

I dislike having this fetish because i want to be healthy. But now that achieved that I'm no longer horny šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
1 month

I always had a fascination with larger bodies, as in a admiration and at a young age point of view: it looked comfortable.

I had the idea of being larger felt like being all soft, comfortable with being softer, huggable, heavy of course and it just felt enticing for me.

I regularly found myself doing padding and it felt right in a way being larger, it felt good and I never understood why.

Fast forward to today and I still have not achieved the body I want preferably, due to personal reasons and mental health.

But in grand total, I have gained around 30 kg since I started and these days it is becoming easier to gain weight that sticks around.

Seeing my body change and swell up, it makes me feel happy and it just feels right feeling myself getting progressively heavier, softer and fatter.

I never clearly understand why it feels so good, the way it does. I simply assume that I was born with the desire for it and it came into light more clearly during puberty.

Im in a better place personally, doing the right thing and gain weight for the sake of myself smiley
1 month

Nymf:
I always had a fascination with larger bodies, as in a admiration and at a young age point of view: it looked comfortable.

I had the idea of being larger felt like being all soft, comfortable with being softer, huggable, heavy of course and it just felt enticing for me.

I regularly found myself doing padding and it felt right in a way being larger, it felt good and I never understood why.

Fast forward to today and I still have not achieved the body I want preferably, due to personal reasons and mental health.

But in grand total, I have gained around 30 kg since I started and these days it is becoming easier to gain weight that sticks around.

Seeing my body change and swell up, it makes me feel happy and it just feels right feeling myself getting progressively heavier, softer and fatter.

I never clearly understand why it feels so good, the way it does. I simply assume that I was born with the desire for it and it came into light more clearly during puberty.

Im in a better place personally, doing the right thing and gain weight for the sake of myself smiley

This pretty much sums up my reasons. I also couldnt gain weight no matter how much i ate but the weight is finally sticking and i cant wait to see the changes my body will go through.
1 month

Not really a gainer, more just fat by way of life style, but if I were to gain, it would be with the intent of making my moobs bigger and belly jigglier. I love the sensation of my moobs being played with and everything there jiggling when walking or driving.
1 month

There's just something comforting about it. When I first started gaining any amount of weight I was all bony and it was never comfortable to anywhere and you just physically feel frail. I then started gaining muscle and it just wasn't enough. I was less boney but you could still see my ribs. Now that I at least have some amount of body fat I just generally feel more at home in my own body. Its like having your own personal pillow wherever you go, and I'm looking to make mine fluffier and fluffier
3 days

Sex reasons lol

I think the only time Iā€™m ever as horny as like a ā€œnormal personā€ is supposed to get is when Iā€™m actively engaging with the fact that Iā€™m a feedee. Iā€™m freaking feral for days if my wife even *suggests* that she wants me to get even bigger than I am, so you can imagine how Iā€™m on like another plane of existence when Iā€™m actually physically getting fattened up.

And then on the other side of the coin Iā€™m turned on by how fat I am, and how much fatter I could get if I just let go and eat.

It all loops back in on itself, and once I enter the mind space of ā€œbeing a feedeeā€ itā€™s very hard for me to get normal again, because nothing else compares to that type of like sexual energy.
2 days

For me itā€™s always kind of being curious what it felt like to be fat, more specifically having a belly and gut. Tried to scratch the itch as a feeder making others fat, playing with THEIR belly. But after awhile, thatā€™s not enough and the slightest unintentional gain can push you over the edge. Making you want pursue it more and gain more. seeing how everyone gains differently and wondering what your body shape would be if you gained weightā€¦ makes it exciting
2 days
345   loading