General

Discord?

Howdy y’all!
Curious if anyone has any suggestions for feederism centric Discord servers? I’ve joined a handful, but most seem kind of dead, which sucks because I’m looking to meet friends.

Otherwise, has FF considered making their own? I’m sure there are plenty of people here that use Discord and would like that.
1 day

Discord?

I second this, no one is really all that chatty on here.

excellent pfp btw
1 day

Discord?

AgaMcBees:
I second this, no one is really all that chatty on here.

excellent pfp btw

Yeah, it may be easier to converse on a platform like Discord if the team here is ever interested in it. I can make a server, but my attempts at setting up bots has been…terrible.

And thank you! The opossum represents me well as I too start screaming and play dead all the time.
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!
Curious if anyone has any suggestions for feederism centric Discord servers? I’ve joined a handful, but most seem kind of dead, which sucks because I’m looking to meet friends.

Otherwise, has FF considered making their own? I’m sure there are plenty of people here that use Discord and would like that.

Honestly, it would be more of the same.

Don't get me wrong. There are certain times when people are mega-chatty. Unfortunately, a lot of people on here are shit with communication and extremely boring.
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

Munchies:

Don't get me wrong. There are certain times when people are mega-chatty. Unfortunately, a lot of people on here are shit with communication and extremely boring.
and all the interesting people go silent after some innocent discussion
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

Munchies:

AgaMcBees:

Honestly, a lot of them tend to nope out after encountering some of the sleazier users.
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

Munchies:

AgaMcBees:

Munchies:
Honestly, a lot of them tend to nope out after encountering some of the sleazier users.
i know and it demoralizes me because im genuinely trying to be polite and just have good talks. I'm here for the real shit yk.
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

Munchies:

AgaMcBees:

Munchies:

AgaMcBees:
i know and it demoralizes me because im genuinely trying to be polite and just have good talks. I'm here for the real shit yk.

I understand. But there are people you can befriend if you are patient
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

Munchies:

AgaMcBees:

Munchies:

AgaMcBees:

Munchies:
I understand. But there are people you can befriend if you are patient
yup. im here for the long haul
1 day

Discord?

Cmffa:
Howdy y’all!

I’m down for one active feedism discord server bc mine only has 2 members and I’m the only one active. So I’d love to join one that’s active.
1 day
123   loading