General

Gay men in gainer community

I don't know if it's me, or maybe I'm even wrong. But I feel like there are a lot of gay men among the gainers, feedees, feeders, and even chubby chasers in general. Is this really a fact? , And if so, why. Because I really have that impression.
Can you explain why ?
5 days

Stockylove:
I don't know if it's me, or maybe I'm even wrong. But I feel like there are a lot of gay men among the gainers, feedees, feeders, and even chubby chasers in general. Is this really a fact? , And if so, why. Because I really have that impression.
Can you explain why ?

I mean, the gainer community was originally just for gay people. It just expanded to include everyone.
5 days

Stockylove:
Can you explain why ?

Munchies:
I mean, the gainer community was originally just for gay people. It just expanded to include everyone.

Ha ok.
5 days

Being bisexual and not strictly gay myself, I get disappointed when I see a pic of a hot fat guy with a big belly and see on his profile that he’s not at least bisexual himself, I know it’s wrong to think like that, everyone has the right to be here or I suppose I wouldn’t be here either
5 days

Vryvo1:
Being bisexual and not strictly gay myself, I get disappointed when I see a pic of a hot fat guy with a big belly and see on his profile that he’s not at least bisexual himself, I know it’s wrong to think like that, everyone has the right to be here or I suppose I wouldn’t be here either

I see.
5 days

I don’t know if all fat gay men deliberately gain but at least on Grommr there are 10s of 1000s of gay men who are gainers, maintainers, encouragers, admirers, feeders, feedees and every permutation there of. I don’t know what explains this phenomenon but I’m a fat gay guy and love other fat guys. In fact, I’m finding myself upping my fat game, that is, I’m being drawn more and more to wanting to be fatter than I initially aimed for, and finding super chub guys very much more of a turn on than I used to.
1 day

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I don’t know if all fat gay men deliberately gain but at least on Grommr there are 10s of 1000s of gay men who are gainers, maintainers, encouragers, admirers, feeders, feedees and every permutation there of. I don’t know what explains this phenomenon but I’m a fat gay guy and love other fat guys. In fact, I’m finding myself upping my fat game, that is, I’m being drawn more and more to wanting to be fatter than I initially aimed for, and finding super chub guys very much more of a turn on than I used to.

Effectively.

I understand because I'am on grommr too. And I managed to find some big men to feed and rub.
22 hours