Fattening others

Wife finally a feedee?

Today's reminder that she's gotten really fat.

She sat in the car and as it creaked she commented with a smile "I guess I have a really big ass"
3 weeks

Wife finally a feedee?

I thought maybe she lost some weight. This morning during coffee I was treated to admiring her as she lay on the couch. Her fupa is nice and big now. Updated my profile pic so you can enjoy the view I had this morning.

Such a nice gain from a year ago when I came home to find her post dinner so stuffed her fupa spread her unzipped jeans apart.

She's really gotten used to her size and enjoys how she turns me on.
1 week

Wife finally a feedee?

Thank you for sharing this view with us smiley
You are such a lucky man !
Keep her well fed and away from working out
1 week

Wife finally a feedee?

Vinrave:
Thank you for sharing this view with us smiley
You are such a lucky man !
Keep her well fed and away from working out

I'll keep her well fed. I am an advocate of exercise though. I'm not a fan of running due to high impact on joints and weight loss.

Spin class however. Low impact, good cardio and doesn't melt the weight off. She used to do spin class when younger and worked at a place that provided free breakfast. Despite the near daily spin class she gained weight and her ass blew up to epic proportions. She had the most ridiculous hip to waist ratio and tight, huge ass with a little belly during that time. I got her pregnant shortly there after. smiley. My avi on another forum is of her in a tight green dress during that time.

With her current weight I can only imagine how huge her ass and thighs would get with that spin class regime.
1 week

Wife finally a feedee?

Modulo9:
I thought maybe she lost some weight. This morning during coffee I was treated to admiring her as she lay on the couch. Her fupa is nice and big now. Updated my profile pic so you can enjoy the view I had this morning.

Such a nice gain from a year ago when I came home to find her post dinner so stuffed her fupa spread her unzipped jeans apart.

any chance you can make a gallery of all the pictures so we can see each one?
1 day

Wife finally a feedee?

Modulo9:

Scovill:
any chance you can make a gallery of all the pictures so we can see each one?

It would be so great
20 hours
1112131415   loading