General

Have your burps become different since you gained weight? are you burping more or less than befo

Hello everything is in the title.
1 month

Have your burps become different since you gained weight? are you burping more or less than befo

My partner isn't a very gassy person, but he is lorge. About 410 last we checked. However, when he was actively gaining, I noticed they went from kinda quiet to deep and brassy. However, I think that's more to do with stomach size and less to do with fatness. When he stopped actively gaining and let his stomach shrink up, his burps got quieter
1 month

I’d say yes but only because I eat a lot more I’m burping when I eat really fast to feel stuffed or when I’m just really full, I didn’t eat like I do now ever before. I doubt it has anything to do with being bigger

The stomach when empty acts kinda like a big air bag
1 month

Munchies:
My partner isn't a very gassy person, but he is lorge. About 410 last we checked. However, when he was actively gaining, I noticed they went from kinda quiet to deep and brassy. However, I think that's more to do with stomach size and less to do with fatness. When he stopped actively gaining and let his stomach shrink up, his burps got quieter

It must be fun. Afterwards I don't know if you like burps or not.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
I’d say yes but only because I eat a lot more I’m burping when I eat really fast to feel stuffed or when I’m just really full, I didn’t eat like I do now ever before. I doubt it has anything to do with being bigger

The stomach when empty acts kinda like a big air bag

I see.
1 month

When I'm not deliberately over indulging then my burps stay the same, fairly quiet and nonexistent. But if I am doing a larger stuffing or going out of my way to eat more then I burp a lot more.
So I imagine it just has to do with consuming more at one time.
1 month