Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

Brokk:
Gotta admit the thought of the enforced chastity of being too fat to masturbate turns me on! Especially if it means having to beg another person for help to get off 🔥.

Boundandfeed:
If we would be able to get off….
I believe it would cease working at some-point.

An interesting thought … impotence might feel quite frustrating and humiliating but on another level I sense something really hot about it 😊
1 month

Too fat to masturbate

I’m fairly sure I commented on something like this a while ago. But when I was at my biggest just driving down a bumpy road or walking would bring me to the point to where I would just precum constantly. The bad part was you always felt like you just got off. It felt amazing at first but it got old and constantly made a mess. Now that I’m below 500. it’s still more or less buried but when hard the head is slowly coming back out. I also learned how to get it done hands free. So I never had an issue with pleasuring my self.
1 month

Too fat to masturbate

i'm completely buried down there so it's become extremely challenging to get off. can't do it the traditional way anymore. i use a magic wand - either shoving it inside my fat pad or just massing that mound of fat if i want it last longer haha. but even though, getting in position and holding it is really exhausting
1 month

Too fat to masturbate

Yes and my piggy dicklette keeps shrinking as I fatten. So eventually hard to even locate it in my pubic fat mound and under my belly apron.
1 month

Too fat to masturbate

CallyP:
I’m too fat to do it luckily my nurse and I are close and she relieves me as shes washing me

Hello??????

That's a crime??????

She can lose her job and go to jail for that???????

Why don't you get an intimacy coach? They specialize in helping people with limited mobility and disabilities to have sex or to pleasure themselves.
1 week
7891011   loading