Gaining

Are there any dominant feedees/gainers?

I've browsed on here for a while and I notice that most feedees land on the submissive end of the scale. I understand why (the inherent powerlessness of being that heavy), but I wanted to ask the question nonetheless: are there any dominant feedees/gainers on here?

For me, at least, being heavy and well-fed is strongly associated with the means of obtaining food - richness, opulence - thus creating a mighty aura around the gainer in question. That's why I'm personally attracted to chubbier guys, anyways, because of that association. Anybody in here who can relate or have something to add to the list of speculations?
2 months

Femme Calories:
I've browsed on here for a while and I notice that most feedees land on the submissive end of the scale. I understand why (the inherent powerlessness of being that heavy), but I wanted to ask the question nonetheless: are there any dominant feedees/gainers on here?

For me, at least, being heavy and well-fed is strongly associated with the means of obtaining food - richness, opulence - thus creating a mighty aura around the gainer in question. That's why I'm personally attracted to chubbier guys, anyways, because of that association. Anybody in here who can relate or have something to add to the list of speculations?

Sounds like you are looking for a dom feedee/gainer. I've run into several guys who initially claimed to be such, but as a domme feeder, most of them switched up and became submissive around me.

I'm not sure if it's because I exude that much of a dominant vibe, they are desperate for a female feeder, or what. Just be aware that not every dom is worth your time.
2 months

Munchies:
Sounds like you are looking for a dom feedee/gainer. I've run into several guys who initially claimed to be such, but as a domme feeder, most of them switched up and became submissive around me.

I'm not sure if it's because I exude that much of a dominant vibe, they are desperate for a female feeder, or what. Just be aware that not every dom is worth your time.

For sure. I find it interesting to ponder the idea of dominant gainers since it's, apparently, not a common phenomenon.
2 months

Munchies:

Femme Calories:
For sure. I find it interesting to ponder the idea of dominant gainers since it's, apparently, not a common phenomenon.

Oh, you'll run into many a male feedee that claims to be dom. I'd say they are a dime of dozen. They are just ... very low quality. Honestly, they just want to be lazy rather than in charge. Perhaps that's why they crumble so easily.
2 months

Munchies:
Oh, you'll run into many a male feedee that claims to be dom. I'd say they are a dime of dozen. They are just ... very low quality. Honestly, they just want to be lazy rather than in charge. Perhaps that's why they crumble so easily.

I'm more interested in if there are actual dominant gainers. The ones who feel big and mighty instead of big and helpless. Not talking about fake doms, though I'm sure there's an abundance of them. You often hear how guys should be "big," "strong," "intimidating" (to some extent), so I wonder if there are any males who have taken the dominance aspect to the extreme when becoming gainers.
2 months

I'd say I'm definitely more of a dominant gainer. I love using my weight to my advantage, especially when there's a significant size contrast. I've never actually been fed, I managed to gain the weight myself so I feel like that brought around "if I want something, I have to get it myself".
2 months

Femme Calories:
I'm more interested in if there are actual dominant gainers. The ones who feel big and mighty instead of big and helpless. Not talking about fake doms, though I'm sure there's an abundance of them. You often hear how guys should be "big," "strong," "intimidating" (to some extent), so I wonder if there are any males who have taken the dominance aspect to the extreme when becoming gainers.

Well, you pose a question that if taken litteraly, is not very helpfull. Odds are, with so many people, given that there is a variety of, there are definetely people who can be described, or at least are similar to the description you gave.

(Thats not a very helpfull question to ask, because its something that anyone can figure out on their own, no need to ask this specific question to other people, etc)

Im suspecting, however that youre trying to get to a different point however, like... How common are they, or how to uproach them maybe. Am i correct on this?
2 months

Enas:
Well, you pose a question that if taken litteraly, is not very helpfull. Odds are, with so many people, given that there is a variety of, there are definetely people who can be described, or at least are similar to the description you gave.

(Thats not a very helpfull question to ask, because its something that anyone can figure out on their own, no need to ask this specific question to other people, etc)

Im suspecting, however that youre trying to get to a different point however, like... How common are they, or how to uproach them maybe. Am i correct on this?

That would be correct.
2 months

Enas:

Femme Calories:
That would be correct.

I recomend you to search for feedee authors of stories that contain a dom feedee and maybe even a sub feeder!
2 months

Enas:

Femme Calories:
That would be correct.

Enas:
I recomend you to search for feedee authors of stories that contain a dom feedee and maybe even a sub feeder!

That doesn't mean anything. I'm strictly a domme feeder and I have made stories with domme feedees, domme feeders, and switch mutual gainers.
2 months
123   loading