Stuffing

Creating stuffing games with your partner

Hey all. This is my first time posting here.

I've had a stuffing fetish as long as I can remember, but I've never explored it, in part because I have a more prominent burping fetish that's more practical to explore. However, my girlfriend of 18 months has been encouraging me to explore my stuffing fetish with her. As part of that, we've been trying to come up with games/challenges for her.

Recently she planned a trip to an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, and my challenge for her was simply to eat more than me. We're both skinny people, and she's pretty short and doesn't normally eat a lot, especially compared to me. To my amazement, she actually did it! I wasn't even trying to let her win. She had a lot of fun doing it, too.

A couple months ago, I dreamed up a game where my girlfriend chooses six restaurants within walking distance of each other, each corresponding to one side of a die, and we roll a die to determine which restaurant we go to next. Once there, she has to order at least one thing from the menu. As punishment, if she rolls a restaurant a second time, she has to chug a sparkling water (good for my burp fetish, but also great for bloating). If she rolls the same restaurant a third time, she has to chug two back-to-back. By making this a walking game, I want to watch her get progressively more stuffed and have to walk around in public so she can show off her belly, shamelessly burp on the street, and complain about how hard it feels to walk. To my delight, my girlfriend asked if we can play this out a couple weeks from now!

Separately, I also like the idea of driving to a restaurant then refusing to drive her home until I think she's stuffed enough. Maybe we stop in the drive-thru on the way home and I make her order something. Along those lines, I've been drafting up a list of a dozen restaurants with cheap items on the menu, good happy hours, etc., so that I can drive her to each of the restaurants and make her order something. She wouldn't know which or how many restaurants I'm taking her to, and I would refuse to leave the parking lot until she ate what I ordered her. Potentially she could veto the option by chugging a sparkling water.

Something like that could get expensive if you're not careful. I've also thought about doing a night where we have a stuffing budget, and she has to maximize how stuffed she can get on that budget. We normally avoid fast food, so it could be a good challenge.

What are some other games you could play with a willing stuffing partner? Would love to find more inspiration.
2 weeks

Jdoe32674:
Hey all. This is my first time posting here.

I've had a stuffing fetish as long as I can remember, but I've never explored it, in part because I have a more prominent burping fetish that's more practical to explore. However, my girlfriend of 18 months has been encouraging me to explore my stuffing fetish with her. As part of that, we've been trying to come up with games/challenges for her.

Recently she planned a trip to an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet, and my challenge for her was simply to eat more than me. We're both skinny people, and she's pretty short and doesn't normally eat a lot, especially compared to me. To my amazement, she actually did it! I wasn't even trying to let her win. She had a lot of fun doing it, too.

A couple months ago, I dreamed up a game where my girlfriend chooses six restaurants within walking distance of each other, each corresponding to one side of a die, and we roll a die to determine which restaurant we go to next. Once there, she has to order at least one thing from the menu. As punishment, if she rolls a restaurant a second time, she has to chug a sparkling water (good for my burp fetish, but also great for bloating). If she rolls the same restaurant a third time, she has to chug two back-to-back. By making this a walking game, I want to watch her get progressively more stuffed and have to walk around in public so she can show off her belly, shamelessly burp on the street, and complain about how hard it feels to walk. To my delight, my girlfriend asked if we can play this out a couple weeks from now!

Separately, I also like the idea of driving to a restaurant then refusing to drive her home until I think she's stuffed enough. Maybe we stop in the drive-thru on the way home and I make her order something. Along those lines, I've been drafting up a list of a dozen restaurants with cheap items on the menu, good happy hours, etc., so that I can drive her to each of the restaurants and make her order something. She wouldn't know which or how many restaurants I'm taking her to, and I would refuse to leave the parking lot until she ate what I ordered her. Potentially she could veto the option by chugging a sparkling water.

Something like that could get expensive if you're not careful. I've also thought about doing a night where we have a stuffing budget, and she has to maximize how stuffed she can get on that budget. We normally avoid fast food, so it could be a good challenge.

What are some other games you could play with a willing stuffing partner? Would love to find more inspiration.

My partner and I are much more into stuffing than anything else, and I'd always thought making a game out of it could make it really fun. I kinda imagined doing something like you described with driving your gf to different restaurants and not leaving until she was stuffed. I'd love to do a road trip sort of thing and make frequent stops along the way at different restaurants and not stopping the game until my belly was so stuffed that I had to adjust the car seat to lean back so my belly had room to expand.

I'd definitely be open to trying any other games or challenges anyone can think of. Stuffing is fun on its own, but it can get a little repetitive sometimes 😅 making a game for some extra spice really helps, and I'm sure it's extra fun for both feeder and feedee 🤭
2 weeks

Fast food crawls were our favorite. I would typically do full makeup and hair, and wear something that flaunted my belly. We would always measure and weigh me before we left. We usually took a route through the city, but on one particularly adventurous day, we picked a town 122 miles away and chose a sit-down restaurant there where we knew we'd be having a late lunch. In route, we stopped at every exit where there was fast food, and I had to eat one full-sized menu item each time. By the time we arrived at the restaurant, we'd made six stops, and I had a bloated gut full of three burgers, a fish sandwich, chicken tenders and fries, and something else I can't recall. I then had an appetizer, entree, and dessert, before waddling back to the car. Even though we hadn't planned it as part of the game, we made one more fast food stop on the way back for a large milkshake and large soda. I came home completely engorged and nine pounds heavier. I think I gained 2-3 permanent pounds too. Good times!
1 week

I LOVE a good fast food crawl. Even better is doubling back to one you hit early in the crawl and they can tell you’ve been eating.

I’ve also done it at mall food courts or food truck gatherings. The exhibitionism can be off putting to some but for me it adds some heat to it.
4 days

Ferro1987:
I LOVE a good fast food crawl. Even better is doubling back to one you hit early in the crawl and they can tell you’ve been eating.

I’ve also done it at mall food courts or food truck gatherings. The exhibitionism can be off putting to some but for me it adds some heat to it.

Returning noticeably bigger... on the same day. Love it!
2 days