Chat/Role play

Looking for rps, teasing or talking about kinks

Hai I'm lily and I'm a bit of a horndog delinquent and love talking about kinks and would love to keep doing so with anyone and everyone

I love men and women, thin or fat idc I just love talking πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
1 week

What kinda kinks do you have?
5 days

I have so many that it's easier for you to tell me yours and go from there in dms
5 days

I like forced fattening, fat shaming, failed exercise, public teasing, public stuffing, cooking vore, and tight clothes
5 days

Hey, I always love talking about this stuff, and in fact I'm curious what eating in a sexual context feels like for a feedee.

I'm asking both out of a personal curiosity and for material as a writer. See, I've always been attracted to big girls, eating, especially the ones eating a lot and getting even better. I love the way a fat body feels, the soft warmth that feels almost like it can engulf you into its soft, warm folds.

But, I've only ever had one SO, and she is lure vanilla, so I've got to ask.

What does it feel like to be stuffed? To get fatter and feel a chorus of cheers in your head, rather than boos. What does it feel like to eat well beyond the point of fullness, to know that every bite past this point is more flesh on your growing body
5 days

Getting fuller. Feeling stuffed. It feels like repletion. Like I’m meeting my full potential. Like nothing is missing in my life. I love the feeling in my stomach getting tighter and tighter. The thrill of continuing to eat as that feeling grows more and more intense. The way my belly moves changing as it fills up. Everything about it is intoxicating.
4 days

Thank you! That is great material!
4 days

Always game for talking about fat…. Looking for a large lady that is interested in the same.
2 days

I jist noticed your screen name and had to laugh. But yeah, I want to ask what is it exactly that you like about fat? Like, for me its two things.

1. I like the sensations it supplies. It looks good, and it feels great. It makes a woman soft and warm, it just feels so comfortable and nurturing. Yeah, sex is great, don't get me wrong, but I honestly just love the feel of it. I feel like I just want to cuddle with a nice soft woman and touch her and feel her forever.

2. Second are the more mental/emotional parts. I love the implications of body fat, both good and bad. It implies a sense of plenty and security. Even the more negative aspects of how people see weight gain and fat excite me. I love the thought of someone so gully given over to simple pleasure and feeling as much as possible that it has reshaped their very being, and I love the implication that it's not enough, that it will never be enough. I don't know why I feel this way about food to be honest, with sex it's obvious, with other things less so, and in all honesty food and sex are the only things that make me feel this way. But the idea of someone so hedonistically obsessed that the only reason they ever stop fucking or eating is that they have to from physical limitations makes me excited.

Maybe I'm just thinking of a bunch of B.S. in a moment of ameture psychoanalysis and I really don't have any deep reasons, but that's what comes to mind.

You?
2 days

I am definately down for rps, just talking erotic and talking about gaining excite me, it's just that powerful of a subject to turn me on.rping even more too.
12 hours