Dating/Friendships

Introduction/ say hi thread

Heya anyone in texas? particulary georgetown tx.
ive been wanting to find a partner Doesnt have to be anything big, just someone to talk to and maybe meetup sometimes
1 month

A little late to say hi but I figured I should do this. I’m from Houston Texas and I love to eat most foods. I’m new to the kink so hopefully this’ll be a good way to explore.
1 month

Hi everyone, 30 year old male feeder from Austin TX. Hope ya'll are well. Looking to meet new friends and a possible feedee. I don't do online sponsored stuffings, sorry.
1 month

Hey there Male 20 years old, Feeder/fat appreciator. Looking for a female to just talk or be friends I only have snap so yeah
3 weeks

Hello! I'm Rika, and I'm a bit new to all of this. My stuff is in my profile if you'd like to know more ( ̄▽ ̄). Looking forward to meeting chubby guys : p
3 weeks

Hiii! I'm Lexi, I'm a feedee, and I'm just kind of looking for feedist friends, so I decided to rejoin the site. I used to be a member, years and years ago, but ended up in a non-feedist relationship, and I deleted my profile. I decided, after breaking up with my girlfriend of 10 years, that if I ever get into another relationship, it really needs to be with a feeder. It's okay to message me, just not with "hi", "hey beautiful", or if you're a horny dude. Anything else, just ask!
3 weeks

Hello, Male Feeder, 34 years old, coming back on here after a LONG time, and looking to meet feedees or possibly other feederism friend groups! PM me if your nearby and you would like to connect
3 weeks

Hai!!! male feedee here for funsies! I enjoy taking pictures of my gains and tracking the progress of my gains. tryin to go over the weight limit of my scale!!!

really shy but wanna meet new people regaedless...!!!
3 weeks

Hey! XMitsuki13x here! I'm back and much fatter lol I was on this site back in like 2011 as well as a well known name from YouTube. Please say hi if you remember me!

I'm just here because I want to be more involved in the feedist community smiley

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
2 weeks

Howdy! Y'all better hold on to those hats of yours, because HoldOntoYourHats is in the building!

I'm Samantha, 34F, born and raised and currently in Dallas, TX .

I'm sure you can tell I'm definitely a submissive feedee/hucow kinda gal. But I bet what you DON'T know is that I am the queen of the nerds! For example, I'm in school to get my second graduate degree in regulatory compliance, I've written star trek fan fiction, and I own over 2000 physical books. (They're my babies. I love them)

Nice to meet y'all!
1 week