General

Supermarket binge

Thats the brand I usually buy so I guess go to their site and see what area were affected..
1 month

Supermarket binge

Ditzy:
Better check because they had a recall on some Boars head items.

True, there is indeed a safety recall with that brand. I usually avoid due to price and just get the store brand.
Same thing but cheaper!
1 month

Supermarket binge

SteakFryThighs:
I'm letting my sweet tooth run wild. Bakery first, ice cream section next, then making ton s of sandwiches in the bread isle. End it in the soda and alcohol section to get super bloated

Awesome
1 month

Supermarket binge

Dave20:
You have 6 hours to eat what you want in a supermarket with or without a partner.

What sections are you heading to and what section or area are you planting you butt at and not leaving until your times up?

Bakery and the deli area is where I'd probably hang out most I love whole foods here in the US and I would destroy that section 1st
1 month

Supermarket binge

Dave20:
You have 6 hours to eat what you want in a supermarket with or without a partner.

What sections are you heading to and what section or area are you planting you butt at and not leaving until your times up?

I think bakery isle would be the best since it has more variety. All the pastries and sweets you could want hell yeah
1 month

Supermarket binge

deli and bakery are obvious ones, but I'd also hit the chip/snack aisle too! I loooove Swiss cake rolls too much to skip them๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
3 weeks

Supermarket binge

Dave20:

I'm going to want to maximize my calories. If I'm binging for 6 straight hours, I'd better be at least a full pound fatter afterwards.

Right at the beginning, I'm going to go to the freezer section and pull out a couple tubs of ice cream, but not eat them. They need to sit out and melt, so I'll get back to them later.

While they're melting, I'm going to the baked goods section to find my favorite pie, then eat the whole thing between chugs of a half-gallon of whole milk. That's hour one.

Hour two I devote to savory treats, loading up on chips and dip between cans of pop, getting through as many of both as possible.

Hour three I switch back to sweets, and force my way through a dozen donuts. By the time I'm done I'm going to be really full, so I'm leaving room in my schedule for an hour of food coma time over the course of hour three and four.

Hour four I go to the section devoted to hot foods to go. I bring my melted ice cream, but I'm still not ready for it; I just want to have it on hand because after I sit down to eat here I'm not getting up again. I eat a dozen fried chicken wings and a plateful of jojo fries.

Hour five I'm going to make my way through at least a pound of mashed potatoes loaded with butter and gravy, and just as much macaroni and cheese.

I'll be full to bursting by the final hour, so all I'll be able to handle from here is the melted ice cream. But I'll drink every last drop, filling every single crevice in my belly with the most fattening treat of the whole binge.

Once it's done, I will absolutely be too stuffed to move, so a couple of people will have to carry me out.

Or better yet, leave me there to sleep it off. I'll start all over again if they let me.
3 weeks
12   loading